Laguz and Beorc (ラグズとベオク Raguzu to Beoku) is the first chapter of Part 3 in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. If either Lethe or Lyre are defeated in this chapter they will still be able to be used later on.
- Map Affinity: Thunder
- Ike dies or 12 turns pass
|Balance||*||Mist, Rolf and Boyd are all alive||-|
|Kitten Smitten||*||Shinon and Gatrie are both alive||-|
|Challenging||*||Mia and Rhys are both alive||-|
- Clear: (easy/normal: 2000), (hard: 1000)
- In 10 Turns: (easy/normal: 1000), (hard: 500)
- Blue Gem (Village)
- Seraph Robe (Village, central - if Oscar, Boyd or Rolf visit, they won't get the item, but it will trigger a Base conversation in the next chapter)
- Torch (Hidden treasure; the tile directly above the east watch fire)
- Coin (Hidden treasure; 4 west from top-right corner)
- Coin (Hidden treasure)
At the end of turn 4: 1 Axe General, 1 Lance General, and 1 Fire Sage at the northwest entrance
At the end of turn 5: 2 Halberdiers at the start point.
At the end of turn 6: 1 Warrior, 1 Swordmaster and 1 Sniper at the starting point.