Leda (レダ Reda) is a location from TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga. It is one of the four main kingdoms on the continent of Lieberia. It is situated in the largely uncharted region located to the north of Salia. It is named after Princess Leda of Reeve, the third daughter of Emperor Carluon and Empress Utna.
Fifty years prior to the game's events, a war broke out between Leda and Salia over territory. As it prolonged, King Glaus of Leda became increasingly tired and began searching for a weapon to win as soon as possible. Upon discovering the holy markings on his youngest daughter, Teeta, he ordered the court priest to transform her into the holy Earth Dragon, Kranion through magic. This resulted in Teeta being unable to return to her human form and losing her sanity. After destroying both Salia and Leda, Teeta was banished to the remote northern mountains, where her husband, Gwenchaos, watched over her as many men were sent to slay her. Following the destruction of Leda, the Zoans in Zoa Valley began a large-scale revolution with Gwenchaos as their leader. Eventually, they conquered the Temple of Earth and formed the Theocracy of Gerxel, consisting of several areas in Leda.
Many years later, all of the surviving members of the royal family except for Tia were slain by Gwenchaos. After escaping from Istoria, Tia forms the Leda Alliance Army with Prince Richard of Marl to fight against the reborn Zoa Empire.
Known People from LedaEdit
- Glaus - The deceased king of Leda.
- Teeta - The youngest daughter of Glaus, and Gwenchaos's wife.
- Tia - The daughter of the duke of Trente, and the Shaman of Earth.
- Gwenchaos - The Sage of Earth who schemes to resurrect Gerxel.
- Alfred - The son-in-law of Eisenbaha, known as the Flash of Leda.
- Alicia - A mage from Trente who was raised by Alfred.
- Xeno - An orphan hailing from the outskirts of Trente.