This is a list of deities or gods in each Fire Emblem game, as well as beings who are worshipped as Gods without actually being one.
Individuals worshipped as Gods Edit
- Naga - Worshiped by humans as their guardian god, in reality the deceased leader of the Divine Dragon race.
- Loptous - The god of darkness worshiped by the Loptyrian Cult, a dragon from a distant continent.
- Naga - The god of light, one of the twelve gods who descended during the Miracle of Darna.
- Salamander - The god of fire who descended during the Miracle of Darna.
- Forseti - The god of wind who guides Seliph through a resurrected Lewyn.
- Bragi - One of the Twelve Crusaders, worshiped by the Edda Order.
- Eight Legends - Legendary Dragon slayers who wielded the Divine Weapons, and turned the tide of The Scouring in humanities favor. Worshipped as gods by later generations of humans.
- Naga - Worshiped by humans and Manaketes alike unlike in Archanea. She protected humankind from the Fell Dragon Grima by granting her power to the first Exalt of Ylisse.
- Grima - The Fell Dragon worshiped by the Grimleal as the god of annihilation. Believed to be descended from the Earth Dragon tribe.
- Duma - The Dark God of power worshiped by the Kingdom of Rigel and elder brother of Mila
- Mila - The Earth Mother of Leisure worshiped by the Kingdom of Zofia and younger sister of Duma
- Yudu - The sky deity and the highest ranking god, said to be one of the creator gods. Mentioned primarily in the developer's notes.
- Mila - Worshiped in Valm (the future version of Valentia) as the Earth Mother alongside Naga. No longer worshipped with Duma for unknown reasons.
- Delphi - The sky god, who is only mentioned once in a conversation with an Arcadian villager in Chapter 14 of Fūin no Tsurugi, and in the description of the Delphi Shield item
- Fillia - The spirit of fire, associated with the Filla's Might item
- Thor - The spirit of thunder, associated with the Thor's Ire item
- Set - The spirit of wind, associated with the Set's Litany item
- Ninis - The spirit of ice, associated with the Ninis' Grace item
- Ashunera - The creator goddess, the combined form of Ashera and Yune.
- Ashera - Goddess worshiped by Begnion and the embodiment of Order.
- Yune - The "dark god" trapped in Lehran's Medallion, the embodiment of Chaos.
- Sothis - The Progenitor God, also known as "The Beginning"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.