- "I'm Lon'qu, a swordsman from Regna Ferox. And...that's all there is to know about me."
- "Would you care to spar? If you have no combat training, you could always throw rocks at me."
- "If you are too busy, I can patrol in your stead."
- "Before becoming a Shepherd, I was right hand to Basilio, West-Khan of Regna Ferox."
- "I hope to truly master the sword...but something might be throwing off my hand. Maybe if I...steadied myself around women, that would do the trick."
- "I was just sharpening my sword. If it won't work when I need it, then that will be the end of me."
- "I think you're the one I was sent here to find. You know Summoner, yes? I'm here to deliver a hello. Now that I have, I will leave." (Greeting from friend)
- "You're here again. Why? What have I done to deserve this attention? I have no wealth, no power. Nothing but my skills as a swordsman. What? You value my presence? You find my help...reassuring? No one has ever said that to me before, but I am glad my presence gives you strength. Understood. I shall be your bodyguard, then. I will stay by your side for as long as you want me." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "You're distracting me from my training."
- "Did you need something?"
- "I -uh- have trouble speaking to women."
- "Don't come to me for conversation."
- "Before coming here, I was the West Khan's right-hand man.
- "Why would you want to talk to me?"
Before Battle Edit
- "Let's go."
- "Let's go."
Level up Edit
- "This is only the start of what I can do." (5-6 stats up)
- "...Good." (3-4 stats up)
- "The path to mastering the sword is a lonely one." (1-2 stats up)
- "Being granted power instead of slowly earning it...isn't so bad." (new skill learned)
- "You're no challenge."
- "No hard feelings."
- "Give up."
- "Be silent!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.