Although Lord Lonato was a believer in the Goddess, he turned against the Church of Seiros after the Knights of Seiros executed Christophe in 1176. The church was aware of Lonato's hostility, but it did not escalate into conflict until Imperial Year 1180, when he finally instigated a rebellion against the church. Lonato had kept Ashe in the dark about his plans.
|Magic||Combat Arts||Abilities||Starting Items|
Lance Prowess Lv 3
Authority Prowess Lv 3
Battle Quotes Edit
White Clouds Chapter 3: Mutiny in the Mist Edit
- Lonato: "The fog has cleared. There's nothing left to hide you or the filthy Central Church from the judgement of the goddess!"
Vs. Anyone Edit
- Lonato: "You have been deceived by that witch... I will show you the truth!"
Vs. Ashe Edit
- Lonato: Stand down, Ashe. I must destroy these evil-doers by any means necessary!
- Ashe: Please surrender, Lonato! Whatever your reason for doing this, we can still talk it out!
- Lonato: Rhea is an infidel who has deceived the people and desecrated the goddess! We have virtue and the goddess herself on our side!
- Ashe: Even if all that's true, dragging the townsfolk into it like this isn't right!
- Lonato: Enough. If that is how you feel, prepare yourself! I'm putting an end to this!
Enemy Deals 1 or No Damage or Misses Edit
- "Not a chance!"
- (normal attack)
- (normal attack with low HP)
- (critical/combat art)
- (critical/combat art with low HP)
Damage Taken Edit
- (hit by strong attack)
Critical Attack Edit
- "Clear the way!"
- "Fithy servant of Rhea!"
- "I will not fall!"
- "Ignorant brat!"
- "Call me a heretic."
- "No other option."
- "Feel my son's pain!"
Ally Heals/Rallies Edit
Death Quote Edit
Lonato is a Native American name meaning "prehistoric stone."