Lukas (Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)Edit
- "My name is Lukas. I'm among those who fight for the Deliverance. While here, I pledge myself to your cause."
- "This world exists in a state of division too? Perhaps it is simply human to be torn in two."
- "I am of a noble family... at least in the world where I am from. Our home is near the border, so I joined the Deliverance when crisis erupted in our lands."
- "You are not from this place, and yet you have committed yourself to their cause. Very honorable."
- "The weather is often pleasant here. We should venture out on a stroll. Such things sooth the spirit."
- "I like to lose myself in the books here when I can. It should be no surprise. Even I like a good escape."
- " I have been sent to deliver a hello from your friend Friend. How nice to get best wishes for the future ." (Greeting from friend)
- "What perfect timing you have, Kiran. I was ready for a break from the usual routine. Chat with me a moment, won't you? I've noticed that you and I both are walking a similar path here. We are both Heroes, are we not? Both of us, summoned here. And both, constrained by the habits and patterns of that place, only to wake a bit upon landing here. Still, one can't regret the past, ties that bind and all. We must carry on. Don't you agree? Ha! Well, perhaps I overspoke. Or is it that we too deeply sympathize—and there is really no need for much ado? In any case, I'm glad to be with you. Right here, right now." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Yes? What do you require?"
- "Hmm? You needn't needle me ."
- "What shall we do...? Find some sort of diversion?"
- "The Kingdom of Zofia is blessed with great beauty."
- "I wonder how the Deliverance fares?"
- "My friends have strong personalities. They would try even the most patient of men."
- "Our meeting here can only be called fortuitous."
- "Leave it to me."
- "This much growth seems almost excessive, don't you think?" (5-6 stats up)
- "I will take an average gain over none any day." (3-4 stats up)
- "Less than moderate growth. Hmm. I can do better." (1-2 stats up)
- "You have placed your faith in me. And so, I place my faith in you." (New skill learned)
- "This is farewell!"
- "It's my turn now!"
- "Pray this ends quick!"
- "They never learn."
- "I'm sorry..."
Lukas (A Season for Picnics)Edit
- "Whoa...I've arrived at an unexpected place, haven't I? My name is Lukas. Let's have a good time today."
- "You may not be surprised to hear that I've never really cooked before...I can roast wild game on a spit. It's my campfire specialty. Shall we try that?"
- "I haven't been on a picnic in a while, so I'm a little uneasy...Did we forget anything?"
- "I brought a book, and perhaps it's the scenery, but I'm finding that it's resonating rather strongly with me."
- "Let's go on a boat ride in the lake. I'll row-I'm used to it."
- "I never had time to do anything like this before I got here...No question about it."
- "The weather's beautiful, isn't it? I'm here to invite you to a picnic with Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "I must thank you for that meal. You're quite a cook, aren't you? It was truly delicious. When I was first summoned here, I found this place rather puzzling. It was a relief to find I liked the food. A soldier is useless on an empty stomach, after all. I'm grateful that we can share a delicious meal together under a beautiful blue sky. Let's do this again sometime. I find that anything is enjoyable as long as I'm with you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "It's been some time that I've felt so at peace. Maybe it's your calming presence that's put me at ease."
- "Oh! Please don't sneak up when my back is turned, I would never dream of doing such a thing to you."
- "I never have the time to simply read a book under the shade of a tree, I should seize this opportunity."
- "You work hard each and every day. Even someone with a work ethic as tremendous as yours deserves a break now and then."
- "Please allow me to refill your drink, it's the least I can do."
- "I feel bad leaving all the cooking to you and the others. While it pains me to admit this, I'm not the most...domestic person."
- "These sweets are delightful! Did you bring them?"
- "Care to try this dish?"
- "Lets go for a stroll."
- "Perfect picnic weather."
- "I'm in uncharacteristically high spirits. Is it the weather, I wonder?" (5-6 stats up)
- "Even in the midst of all this hubbub, one must remain centered" (3-4 stats up)
- "Having too much fun can pose a problem..." (1-2 stats up)
- "Where shall we head to next? Wherever you go, I'll stay by your side." (New skill learned)
- "My oh my..."
- "This can't stand."
- "What disrespect!"
- "Lunch is served."
- "Enjoy...the weather..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.