—Lundgren in The Blazing Blade.
Lundgren is an enemy boss and an antagonist in Lyn's story in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade; he appears as the boss of Chapter 10. He is the younger brother of Marquess Caelin, Lord Hausen. He wanted his grandniece Lyndis dead, as she could be able to take the throne from him, because she is the rightful heir. He attempted to kill Lyn by sending Caelin's army after her. He poisoned his brother in order to kill him, and gain the throne, but ultimately failed.
|Lance - A|
Axe - A
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Lundgren is indeed powerful, but he is not that difficult to defeat if you properly leveled your units. While anti-armor weaponry, such as the Mani Katti or the Heavy Spear, can work, magic is effective as well, as long as the mage can survive his attacks.
He is also relatively easy to Boss Abuse, assuming the unit attempting such can inflict at least one point of damage, and can survive one round of being attacked. Such attempts can level units like Rath, who may need more EXP if they are going to be used in Eliwood/Hector's story.
—Standard battle quote in The Blazing Blade.
- Lundgren: So you're the girl claiming kinship with my brother!
- Lyn: You'll play this farce to the end, won't you, Lundgren?
- Lundgren: The royal house of Caelin has no need of a Sacaen mongrel! I'll put an end to this foolishness here and now!
- Lyn: To further your own black ambitions, you've harmed my grandfather and the very land you ought to serve. I have neither pity nor mercy for you. Lundgren! Prepare yourself!
- Lundgren: Whelp!
- Lundgren: Ah. One of the traitors. You must be...Kent, yes?
- Kent: Lundgren, your treachery precedes you. I will not listen to any of your poisoned words!
- Lundgren: You're a fool! You'll wish you'd never turned your coat!
- Lundgren: Ah, Sain... You're not like that stubborn fool, Kent. You're reasonable. Leave this child, Lyndis, and stand at my side. You will go far in my service.
- Sain: That is a gracious offer, my lord...
- Lundgren: Quite...
- Sain: However, I am rather fond of my friend the stubborn fool. And if I am to pledge my service to any liege, I would choose lovely Lady Lyndis over Foul Lundgren, regardless of the risk!
- Lundgren: Fool! I will make you regret your decision!
—Death Quote in The Blazing Blade.