Múspell is the name of the Flame Kingdom in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Notable Múspellians Edit
- Surtr - The harsh King of Múspell whose desire for conquest is relentless. He was dethroned and killed after the events of Book II.
- Laegjarn - The First Princess of Múspell who leads Múspell's army with dignity.
- Laevatein - The Second Princess of Múspell who sees herself and the blade she wields as one and the same, keeping her emotions in check. Becomes queen after the events of Book II.
- Loki - Múspell's strategist who likes to play tricks and manipulate people.
- Helbindi - A rough and tumble general of Múspell who came from nothing and rose through the ranks thanks to his talent in battle.
In Norse Mythology, Múspelheim is the name of one of the Nine Worlds and considered one of two primordial realms alongside Niflheim. It is said to be a realm of fire and lava. It is home of the Jötunn Surtr.