C support Edit
- Mae: Hey, Celica! How's tricks?
- Celica: Hello, Mae. I'm managing well enough, I imagine.
- Mae: Great! Oh, but if you DO wanna start slacking, you just leave things to me.
- Celica: Hee hee. You're always so full of energy, Mae.
- Mae: Yup! That's pretty much my one selling point. ...Well, that and zappin' fools. Now get ready, because I'm gonna help the heck outta you today!
B support Edit
- Mae: *sigh* ...
- Celica: What's wrong, Mae? It's not like you to sigh so... aggressively. Is there some way I can help?
- Mae: Oh, it's nothing important. It's just... well, I was wondering—Do you think girls should be all delicate and proper and junk?
- Celica: Er, well, I suppose I think there's room for every girl to be herself.
- Mae: Wait, you mean it?! Aw, but you're super nice, so of course you'd say that. You don't count!
- Celica: I don't... count? Oh, enough of this, Mae. What's your REAL problem?
- Mae: What?! Uhh... Okay, so here's the thing... Hypothetically—just hypothetically—let's say there was someone I liked. Someone I'd always been close to, but who never saw me as a woman. I mean, in that case, I'D have to be the problem, right?
- Celica: I don't... Oh. Oooooooh. I don't think you need to worry, Mae. You're a wonderful woman. You're kind and cheerful, and you always encourage your friends to keep going. You're an absolute catch just the way you are. Have confidence in yourself!
- Mae: Aw, geez... I'm blushing! ... I mean, hypothetically! We're still just talking hypothetically, right?
- Celica: Er, yes. Yes, of course.
- Mae: Tee hee! Hey, thanks, though. Really.
A support Edit
- Mae: Hey, Celica! Hold up!
- Celica: Oh! Hello, Mae. You seem to be back in your usual high spirits.
- Mae: You know it! I decided that being myself was the most important thing after all.
- Celica: I think that's very wise. Besides, it made me sad to see you down.
- Mae: Hey, but thanks again. You know? For what you said? I was really happy to hear how you felt about me. You gave me the butt-kick of confidence that I needed!
- Celica: Goodness! Well, I only shared the truth with you. I'm proud to call you my friend, Mae, and I hope to do so for a long time.
- Mae: Of course, silly! We'll be besties forever! Now get ready to get the heck helped out of you yet AGAIN!
C support Edit
- Mae: Well, look who the wyvern dragged in.
- Boey: Hey, Mae. How you holding up?
- Mae: Meh! You know me. Can't complain. It's all just so WEIRD, ya know? I mean, we studied magic and all, but... Well, I guess I never really expected to be zappin' folks for real, is all.
- Boey: Sure, but we always knew it was a possibility. The whole reason we trained was in case anyone learned the truth about Celica.
- Mae: Yeah, I know, but still. There's a difference between feeling prepared for something and DOING it.
- Boey: Is there? I seem to be doing all right. Sounds like this is a personal problem.
- Mae: C'mon, seriously? This isn't a shock to your system at all?
- Boey: I told you before, I knew what I was getting into. I've been ready.
- Mae: Wow. You almost sounded like an adult just now, Boey.
- Boey: Ha ha. Age has nothing to do with it.
B support Edit
- Boey: Um, Mae?
- Mae: Huh? Oh, hey, Boey. What's shakin'?
- Boey: Do you... not want to fight? If this is too painful for you, you can just say so. It's all right. Really.
- Mae: Nah, this is great! Fighting lets me practice everything I've learned—plus it's fun to help Celica!
- Boey: I.. see. Wait, no I don't. If that's how you feel, what was all that talk about before?
- Mae: Duh-doy! I just said what I was thinking. It's a surprise to be fighting actual, real-life people. That's all.
- Boey: Oh. Well, now I feel like an idiot for worrying.
A support Edit
- Mae: Say, Boey?
- Boey: What is it?
- Mae: Traveling around the world like this is pretty fun and all, but I still think i prefer a quiet life of watching the sea back on the island. How about you?
- Boey: Well, this isn't a conversation I thought about having today. But of course I want to go home soon. My family's waiting there, after all.
- Mae: Heh. Yeah. I guess.
- Boey: You guess? What's that mean?
- Mae: Well, we could also stick with Celica and live in a big, fancy castle, yeah? I just wasn't sure which one you'd prefer.
- Boey: ...Er, you're headed back to the island, right?
- Mae: ...Yeah.
- Boey: Then that's where I'm going as well.
- Mae: Huh? Wait, what's that mean?
- Boey: Are you really such a dope that you can't figure it out?
- Mae: WAAAAAT?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.