Overview[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Maids, and their male equivalent Butler, are the sole Nohrian class that can use Daggers. Unlike the Ninja class and its promotions, Maids are limited to B Rank Daggers, limiting them from using the most powerful Daggers, but still providing a wide range of Daggers. Overall, Maids are a combination of a Ninja and a Cleric, using daggers to damage and inflict stat penalties on enemies like the former while healing with the latter. While they lack in HP and Defense growths, they make up for it in Speed and Skill to dodge, thus they should avoid the front lines as much as possible. Having a balance in Strength and Magic growths, they can grow somewhat competently offensively, though their higher stat caps in Magic allows them to heal more and use Flame Shurikens and Felicia's Plate to more effectiveness than the Ninja's promotions.
Maids and Butlers are also the only classes in Fates who can achieve an S Rank in Staves, and by extension the only classes that can use the legendary Staff Bifröst.
Uniform[edit | edit source]
Maids wear black dresses, a white apron and headpiece as part of their uniform, similar to traditional 19th-century housemaids. However, there are several parts of the uniform that do not match that of traditional housemaid uniforms. One such change includes the dress being a knee-length frock dress, which is normally unsuitable for housework, with black stockings covering up most of the maid's legs. Another addition includes the frilled collar they wear, which was probably added to indicate that they work for the Nohrian royal family, with a gem that sits at the centre of the collar which indicates the Maid's allegiance: blue if friendly, green if allied and red if an enemy. Also, the white apron only covers the lower legs and is tied with an enormous ribbon.
In-Game[edit | edit source]
Base Stats[edit | edit source]
Maximum Stats[edit | edit source]
Growth Rates[edit | edit source]
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
|FE14||Live to Serve|
|Learnt at Level 5 and above.|
Learnt at Level 15 and above.
Promotion[edit | edit source]
|Base Class||Promotion Method||Promoted Class|
|FE14||Troubadour||Use a Master Seal on a Level 10+ Troubadour.||Maid|
Notable Maids[edit | edit source]
- Felicia - A maid serving as a retainer to Corrin who is surprisingly adept in combat, but clumsy in her maid duties.
- Flora - A skilled maid to the Avatar who flawlessly executes her duties, but is lacking in comparison to her twin sister Felicia in combat abilities.
- Possible promotion for: Elise.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Maids, along with their male equivalents, are the only Nohrian classes that are able to wield Daggers.
- Generic Maids cannot be selected as assistants for My Castle. This could be owing to the fact that Felicia and Flora already fill the role for the Maid class (including Jakob as a Butler, therefore resulting in a Faceless taking the generic Maid's spot.)