Mamori Minamoto is a playable character in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.
Mamori is an elementary-school age girl and entertainer that works at Fortuna Entertainment. She is also a Mirage Master, and her Mirage partner is Draug. She is currently the star of a children's television program called Microwavin' with Mamorin. Her birthday is August 11.
Mamori is initially unaware of Mirages and the Idolaspheres, but was hired by Maiko Shimazaki due to having exceptionally strong Performa. Maiko, however, refuses to involve Mamori in the battle against Mirages due to her still being a child and not having a Mirage when first recruited.
Mamori is first meets Itsuki during Chapter 2. She had debut sometime prior to the start of the game. Despite technically being their senior in time spent in the company, she chooses to have Itsuki and Tsubasa call her formally by name.
In Chapter 3, Mamori is selected to be on "Serenade", a notable program for its traditional Japanese ballad performances, due to Barry putting in a good word to the producers. During the program, Mirages attack, all being lead by a possessed Barry. When the Fortuna Mirage Masters arrive on scene, Mamori is revealed to be safe due to Barry protecting her from a malevolent force, becoming possessed in her stead. Though she wanted to enter the Idolasphere with the others, without a Mirage, Itsuki sends her back to the office for her safety.
After following Itsuki's party through the Idolasphere, Mamori weakens Draug's grip on Barry by singing, giving Barry the opening to break free and for Itsuki and the others to beat Draug back. With her newly awakened Performa, Mamori manages to purify Draug and become his Mirage Master.
Although she enjoys working on her TV show, Mamori loves singing, and wants more singing gigs. Prior to the game's events, she released an album of ballads, but it failed to sell. In her side stories, Mamori also struggles to contend with format changes made to her TV show by the show's producer.
Contrary to her youth, Mamori is fond of old-fashioned, traditional dress and ballads, particularly of the Showa Period. She is also a proper and polite young lady. She's also very mature and talented for someone her age.
However despite her usual calm and politness, she can lose her patience in certain situations, such as her producer being unreasonable in her final side story and Tsubasa and Eleonora's shelfishness in their Paralogue in Heroes.
|Command||Session||Passive|| Battle Axe|
| Mighty Chop|
| Def Boost|
Shield of Devotion
|Axe||Mighty Chop||Battle Axe||Starting Skill|
|Axe||Gigantomachia||Killer Axe, Hauteclere, Alondite|
|Axe||Mind Smash||Killer Axe||Berserker only|
|Axe||Diamondsplitter||Devil Axe, Alondite, Parashurama Axe|
|Physical Electricity||Bolt Strike||Plasma Axe|
|Physical Electricity||Thunder Strike||Plasma Axe +1|
|Physical Ice||Frost Strike||Battle Axe||Starting Skill|
|Physical Ice||Freezing Strike||Urvan, Basilikos|
|Physical Force||Gale Strike||Girimehkala|
|Recovery||Diarama||Halberd, Wunderland||General only|
|Recovery||Media||Silver Axe||Starting Skill|
|Support||Tetrakarn||Alondite +1, Wunderland, Girimehkala +1, Helswath|
|Support||Charge||Devil Axe, Parashurama Axe||Berserker only|
|Support||Marking||Bolt Axe||Starting Skill|
|Axe||Bow-Split||Battle Axe +1|
|Axe||Sword-Split EX||Parashurama Axe||Berserker only|
|Axe||Wind-Split EX||Killer Axe||Berserker only|
|Physical Ice||Elec-Glacier||Battle Axe, Bolt Axe|
|Physical Ice||Sword-Glacier||Silver Axe||Starting Skill|
|Physical Ice||Bow-Glacier||Silver Axe||Starting Skill|
|Physical Ice||Wind-Glacier||Plasma Axe||Starting Skill|
|Physical Ice||Ice-Glacier||Hauteclere +1|
|Physical Ice||Elec-Glacier EX||Devil Axe||Berserker only|
|Physical Ice||Sword-Glacier EX||Wunderland||General only|
|Physical Ice||Bow-Glacier EX||Urvan||General only|
|Physical Ice||Wind-Glacier EX||Halberd||General only|
|Str Amplify||Devil Axe||Berserker only|
|Def Boost||Starting Skill|
|Def Amplify||Urvan||General only|
|Life Gain||Halberd||General only|
|Null Confuse||Plasma Axe|
|Null Charm||Bolt Axe|
|Axe Expertise||Killer Axe||Starting Skill|
|Axe Expertise EX||Devil Axe +1, Parashurama Axe||Berserker only|
|Dodge Sword||Basilikos +1|
|Resist Elec||Bolt Axe|
|Null Ice||Silver Axe +1, Basilikos|
|Absorb Ice||Wunderland +1||General only|
|Repel Ice||Helswath +1|
|Yasha Soul||Killer Axe +1||Berserker only|
|Shura Soul||Parashurama Axe+1||Berserker only|
|Victory Cry||Bolt Axe +1, Alondite|
|Rakukaja Bootup||Halberd +1, Basilikos|
|Shield of Devotion||Basilikos||Starting Skill|
|Shield of Affection||Helswath|
|Iron Wall||Urvan +1|
|Passive||Endless Act||Available from the start in Radiant Unity|
|Usable out of combat||Riberama||Available from the start in Radiant Unity|
|Passive||HP Fitness||Stagerank 4|
|Passive||Safety First||Stagerank 5|
|Passive||Open Audition||Stagerank 7|
|Passive||I'll Protect You||Stagerank 8|
|Passive||Sheltered Girl||Stagerank 9 + Treasure chest item in dungeon 2|
|Passive||Smash Hit||Stagerank 11|
|Passive||Command Repertoire||Stagerank 12|
|Passive||Disarming Grace||Stagerank 13 + Treasure chest item in dungeon 7|
|Passive||Kimono Promenade||Stagerank 14|
|Passive||Passive Repertoire||Stagerank 15|
|Passive||EP Fitness||Stagerank 16|
|Passive||Endless Song||Stagerank 17|
|Passive||Grade-School Wrath||Stagerank 18|
|Passive||Angelic Wish||Stagerank 19|
|Passive||Session Repertoire||Stagerank 20|
|Special Performance||Microwavin' Heart||Mamori Side Story 1: Steel Heart|
|Special Performance||Microwavin' Soul||Mamori Side Story 2: Fortuna Family's Sisters|
|Special Performance||Raindrop Memories||Mamori Side Story 3: Golden Child/Monster|
|Duo Arts||The Tunnel Home||Barry Side Story 3: Barry Forever||Mamori and Barry|
|Duo Arts||Love For You||Mamori Side Story 2: Fortuna Family's Sisters and Tiki Side Story 2: Coffee and Donuts||Mamori and Tiki|
|Special Performance||Axe Bomber||First time creating a Weapon|
|Special Performance||Savage Cut||First time Promoting|
- Microwavin' Idol
- Cute and courteous master of Draug. Under the moniker Mamorin, she hosts a popular cooking show for kids. Appears in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore.
| Mirage Axe|
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
- Mamori Minamoto - Microwave Idol
- Upon graduating elementary school, Mamori went on hiatus from show business. Although she continues to train to sing and dance, she has a hard time catching up on all the other schoolwork she's missed. Itsuki and the other members of Fortuna gladly tutor her whenever time allows.
- Mamori Minamoto - Ballad Empress
- After performing in the Gold and Silver Singing Competition, she won the opportunity for her own concert in the prestigious Bugeikan hall. Though her first popularity came from the odd combination of microwaving and ballads, none could deny her singing ability, and she started a new ballad craze in Japan. The media dubs her "Japan's granddaughter," and she is loved by all.
Mamori Minamoto is illustrated in the trading card game Fire Emblem Cipher with the following cards:
Mamori's given name comes from the Japanese verb "mamoru," or "to protect." This is a reference to her partnership with the Mirage Draug, a Knight.
- Mamori has a blood of O, stands at 147 cm (4 feet, 10 inches), weighs at 39 kgs (86 lbs), and her three sizes are 69B-53W-81H.
- Mamori is the shortest of the human characters.
- Mamori's Carnage Form artwork depicts her with a Battle Axe.
- Mamori is the only party member whose Duo Arts pair her with NPCs; Barry and Tiki.
- She is also the only party member with no Ad-lib Performance.
- Mamori shares her English Voice Actress, Elizabeth Simmons, with Larum in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Mamori is a Knight who wields axes, although it's impossible for Knights to wield those in either Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light or Awakening. Such thing was possible only in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
- See main article: Mamori Minamoto/Gallery.