Manuela joined the Mittelfrank Opera Company in 1158 and was renowned as the "Divine Songstress" throughout the capital three years later. She left the opera in 1174 to work as a teacher and physician at the Officers Academy. Her age is a guarded secret.
Manuela is a friendly and supportive figure and cares for the well being of her students. Her relationship with Hanneman is a shaky one as the two are often getting into verbal spats with each other, but maintain a professional relationship for the most part in front of their students.
She loves her vices, mainly alcohol and has been known to drink frequently and in vast quantities that often leave her in a drunken stupor the next day. She is sloppy and messy, her room often being a testament to her careless behavior.
Her personal life is somewhat of a sore subject for her as she regrets not having met the man of her dreams at her age, even making some flirtatious comments to potential suitors. She constantly finds dates, but often is left unsatisfied or dumped after the first outings. She constantly worries that she will remain single for the rest of her life.
She fondly remembers her time as a songstress and somewhat misses the days spent on the stage.
Subjective: The following part of this article is subjective to the editor's writing. Therefore, it may not work for everyone.
- See also: Manuela/Supports.
- Byleth (S-Support with male Byleth)
Possible Endings Edit
"Just a minute! The following section contains spoilers, viewing it will cost a lot. Are you prepared to pay for it?"
Manuela - Divine Songstress
- Manuela left Garreg Mach to build her own academy in a small, war-torn town. There, she contributed heavily to rebuilding efforts while teaching future generations the necessary skills of survival. Though she never married or had children of her own, she spent the last years of her life happily devoted to her students.
Manuela and Hanneman
- After the war, Hanneman and Manuela held a grand wedding ceremony, to which all of their many students were invited. Later, after the church was transformed and rehabilitated under the super vision of the Empire, the Officers Academy finally reopened, with a renewed focus on accepting students regardless of status and offering classes on a wider variety of practical subjects. Hanneman and Manuela returned to work as teachers, almost as if nothing had changed, and filled the halls with their banter in the way only married couples can.
Manuela and Seteth
- After the war, Seteth remained at the monastery to rebuild the church. Several years of hard restorative work later, he received a letter from Manuela. She wrote that she had traveled to a small, war-torn town and opened up a school for children. Reminded of the beauty and compassion in Manuela’s heart, Seteth was moved to leave the monastery and join her there. As they worked together to manage the budding institution, the couple fell in love and eventually were married. It is said that their students were overjoyed.
Manuela and Byleth
- Very soon Byleth and Manuela had finished their grand and elaborate wedding ceremony, the struggle against those who slither in the dark began in earnest. The pair fought many battles together, but Manuela had to leave the front lines when she discovered she was with child. Though they spent many days apart, the family reunited once true peace had come to Fódlan. The happiness of their family was plain to see on the faces that were immortalized in their family portraits.
Manuela and Dorothea
- The Mittelfrank Opera Company was on the brink of collapse until two of its star songstresses, Manuela and Dorothea, returned to the stage and brought the troupe new life and prominence. They toured all around Fódlan, sometimes even visiting troops on the front lines, soothing hearts with their beautiful songs wherever they want, and donating their profits to the relief and rebuilding effort. When the damage from the war had finally healed, the pair once again retreated from the stage, this time retiring to a private life together. It is said that their relationship was full of light and love.
Manuela is a Portuguese and Spanish name and the feminine equivalent of Manuel. It is descended from the Hebrew name 'Immanuel,' which means "God with us".
Casagranda may be a variant of Casagrande, meaning "Large House" in Spanish.
- Manuela shares her English Voice Actress, Veronica Taylor, with Micaiah as she appears in Fire Emblem Heroes.