—Marisa talking to Tethys in a support conversation
Marisa is a playable character in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Marisa is a member of Gerik's Mercenaries. She is an aloof and detached beauty, and a master of the blade, earning fame as the "Crimson Flash" because of her great speed. She seeks to surpass her father, who was also a great swordmaster. She is unusually clumsy at everything outside of fighting, as revealed in one of her support conversations with Gerik. It is also shown that she secretly has a crush on Gerik, as her supports with her friendly rival Tethys reveal.
Regardless of the route, she is accidentally deployed under the hire of Grado, while Gerik and the other Mercenaries were hired by Innes. In Eirika's route, she switches sides after speaking to Gerik, not worried about what this would do to her reputation. In Ephraim's route, she switches sides after learning about the mix up from Ewan.
In her ending, she became the leader of a mercenary force of her own, defeating all who would challenge her to a duel. If she reaches an A support with Gerik, she stays with him and becomes the group's fencing instructor, while if she reaches A support with Joshua, she swears loyalty to him and becomes Jehanna's top swordfighter.
Sword - D
*5% less in the Japanese version
|Item Required||Promoted Class|
|Hero Crest or Master Seal||Swordmaster|
- See also: Marisa/Supports.
Subjective: The following part of this article is subjective to the editor's writing. Therefore, it may not work for everyone.
Marisa joins several chapters later at the same level as Joshua did with worse stats in nearly everything. It will take a lot of investment in order to become adequate and at this point, everyone is already beginning to promote. At most, she'll only see use for those that prefer seeing weaker/heavily outclassed units grow into strong units
Sword - B
*Enemy only; joins unequipped
- Crimson Flash
- An aloof swordfighter in a mercenary group led by Gerik. Her nom de guerre, Crimson Flash, strikes fear in others. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
|Wo Dao+||Wo Dao|
|HP/Def 1||HP +3||-|
|HP/Def 2||HP/Def 1|
|C||Infantry Pulse 1||-||-|
|Infantry Pulse 2||Infantry Pulse 1|
|Infantry Pulse 3||Infantry Pulse 2|
- Crimson Rabbit
- Skilled mercenary called the Crimson Flash. Recieved an order to participate in the Spring Festival as a bunny.
|B||Spd Def Link 1||-||-|
|Spd Def Link 2||Spd Def Link 1||-|
|Spd Def Link 3||Spd Def Link 2|
|C||Flier Guidance 1||-||-|
|Flier Guidance 2||Flier Guidance 1||-|
|Flier Guidance 3||Flier Guidance 2|
Gerik: Is that you, Marisa?
Gerik: What a mess... Looks like the guild bungled. They're usually diligent about making sure this sort of thing doesn't happen. But here we are, two people of the same troop, working for opposite sides.
Marisa: What should we do?
Gerik: Aye, well, that's a good question. As a mercenary, your loyalty should always lie with the person paying your wages. You decide. We can cross blades if you want, but I'd rather you retreat. 'Course, if you betray your employer, you'll soil your sterling name.
Marisa: C'mon, chief. What would YOU like me to do?
Gerik: Well, that's easy. I'd like you to come over and join my side.
Marisa: Right. Done.
Gerik: Ho-hold on... Is that it? Just like that? You know what this will do to your reputation, right?
Ewan: There you are, Marisa.
Marisa: Ewan? What are you doing here?
Ewan: Marisa, the mercenary guild sent you here, didn't they? They assigned you to fight under Commander Gerik, right?
Marisa: That's right. But the chief's not here.
Ewan: I know, It was all a mistake. Your commander's over there, working on another job. He wants you to join him.
Marisa: Really? He said that?
Marisa: I'm on my way.
Ewan: Hey, wait! Wait! Take me with you. The group's headed east, too. Let's stick with them for now.
Marisa: Very well.
—Death Quote in The Sacred Stones
Final Chapter: Edit
—Final Chapter Quote in The Sacred Stones
Conversation in the village on Chapter 10 Ephraim's routeEdit
(if any of the Player Units visited the lower village)
Marisa: ...No good.
[Player Unit]: What?
Marisa: ...... This.
[Player Unit]: Huh?
Marisa: I found it. I can't use it yet. Good-bye.
[Player Unit]: Uh...
(Got a Hero Crest)
- Marisa, the Crimson Flash (緋閃 Hi sen)
- "After the war, Marisa became battalion leader for an elite mercenary force. Many men sought to challenge her to a duel, and none of them stood up to her blade."
- A Support with Gerik
- "Gerik remained a mercenary, and Marisa became his company's fencing instructor. Gerik returned the affection she gave him, although he was troubled to learn she was clumsy at everything but fighting."
- A Support with Joshua
- "Joshua returned to Jehanna with Marisa, where she pledged service to the crown and became the top swordfighter in the land. Joshua still loved games of chance, but when it came to Marisa, she was ever the winner."
- In a support conversation with Tethys, Marisa tells her that she can use either hand when holding a sword, but she prefers using her left hand, because she says that it is stronger.
- Her Fire Emblem Heroes arts reference this as they depict her using her right hand for normal attacks and her left hand for special skills.
- Even though Ewan can be used to recruit her, Marisa is unable to have support conversations with Ewan.
- Marisa's The Sacred Stones artwork depicts her wielding Shamshir.
- Her artwork in Heroes depicts her as a Myrmidon, and still wielding her trademark Shamshir.
- The Hero in Marisa's SpotPass team in Fire Emblem Awakening represents Gerik.
- Marisa shares her English Voice Actress, Connor Kelly-Eiding, with Felicia, Setsuna and Catria.
- In the Japanese version of The Sacred Stones, Marisa's growths are identical to Fir's in The Binding Blade.
- See main article: Marisa/Gallery.