Merric (Mystery of the Emblem) Edit
- "I've always been physically weak. But I want to protect...people precious to me, so I studied magic."
- "May I ask about your summoning magic? You tie the skies together? Is that wind magic like my own?"
- "I studied in Khadein, the City of Magic. It was a remarkable place, with desert sand to the horizons..."
- "I've known Prince Marth and his sister Princess Elice for many years. They are truly good people."
- "Thank you for what you do. Your guidance keeps everyone motivated and safe."
- "Let's see now... You must be Summoner, right? I'm Merric—here with a hello from Friend!" (greeting from friend)
- "It's been some time since we began to fight side by side, yet you still find ways to surprise me. I don't mean that in a bad way! You're just...a very mysterious person. You're not like anyone I've met. The things you come up with...the rest of us have never dreamed of. You are like a wind that blows through each of our lives and changes our fates. So please know that I believe in you and your abilities. I will work with you as long as you'll have me." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "If you don't mind I would like to chat with you."
- "Is something the matter?"
- "The magic I have learned must protect everyone."
- "I've been reading the most fascinating tome."
- "Uh, could you perhaps find another way to get my attention?"
- "Ah, what a pleasant breeze."
- "I enjoy spending time with you, it puts me at ease."
Level Up Edit
- "It seems the Excalibur tome has guided me well." (5-6 stats up)
- "My body feels so light! I can move like the wind itself!" (3-4 stats up)
- "It seems I haven’t trained enough. I will begin again with the basics." (1-2 stats up)
- "I will use this new power to protect those precious to me." (New skill learned)
- "Winds, heed me!"
- "Here it comes!"
- "Now you've done it!"
- "I will not fail!"
- "Be safe."
Merric (The Start of It All) Edit
- "My name's Merric, and I'm a student of magic hailing from Altea. I hope to befriend everyone here."
- "There's a school of magic in Khadein. I'm planning to study there after this. Hopefully I'll make a few new friends!"
- "This? Oh, it's a good luck charm! Princess Elice gave it to me... But let's keep that between us."
- "I could hardly walk after a trek with Prince Marth... But Princess Elice nursed me back to health!"
- "Altea may be a small country, but at least we have our dignity. Not like so many Archanean folk... Hm? Oh! I hope no one was listening to that..."
- "When you feel the wind on your skin, do you also hear its voice speaking to you, Kiran?"
- "Hello, I'm Merric. I was sent to visit by Friend!" (Greeting from friend)
- "Altea, where I was raised, is the home of the legendary hero Anri. Most children there hope to grow up to be knights to be more like he was. Even when I was younger, I always preferred reading to roughhousing. So magic became my path. Prince Marth and Princess Elice have always supported me, which led me to continue my studies in Khadein. I'll learn powerful magic and become a proper mage. For the good of Altea! ...And my experience here will aid me. As long as it means I can see Princess Elice smiling, I will do what it takes to protect Prince Marth, as is my duty!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "My name is Merric. I am a student of magic."
- "Wh-whoa! You very nearly made me drop my book."
- "If I want to help Prince Marth and Princess Elice in the future, I must study hard..."
- "Are you familiar with Khadein? A great sage teaches at the school there..."
- "Hm? What type of magic do *I* excel at? Well, I know some wind magic..."
- "Oh, Princess Elice... Guh! I didn't say anything! Perhaps it was the wind..."
- "A certain air of mystery swirls around you, doesn't it..."
- "Right then."
- "Hmm... Let's see..."
- "I'm ready to help!"
Level Up Edit
- "Yes! See? I KNEW I could do this!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I must truly have a knack for wind magic, huh..." (3-4 stats up)
- "Not good enough! I'll need to do better than that if I plan on protecting Princess Elice!" (1-2 stats up)
- "Such power! I'll be sure to put it good use—just wait!" (New skill learned)
- "I won't lose!"
- "With this power..."
- "I'm here to help!"
- "I'll blow you away!"
- "If only I were stronger..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.