- "I've always been physically weak. But I want to protect...people precious to me, so I studied magic."
- "May I ask about your summoning magic? You tie the skies together? Is that wind magic like my own?"
- "I studied in Khadein, the City of Magic. It was a remarkable place, with desert sand to the horizons..."
- "I've known Prince Marth and his sister Princess Elice for many years. They are truly good people."
- "Thank you for what you do. Your guidance keeps everyone motivated and safe."
- "Let's see now... You must be Summoner, right? I'm Merric—here with a hello from Friend!" (greeting from friend)
- "It's been some time since we began to fight side by side, yet you still find ways to surprise me. I don't mean that in a bad way! You're just...a very mysterious person. You're not like anyone I've met. The things you come up with...the rest of us have never dreamed of. You are like a wind that blows through each of our lives and changes our fates. So please know that I believe in you and your abilities. I will work with you as long as you'll have me." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "If you don't mind I would like to chat with you."
- "Is something the matter?"
- "The magic I have learned must protect everyone."
- "I've been reading the most fascinating tome."
- "Uh, could you perhaps find another way to get my attention?"
- "Ah, what a pleasant breeze."
- "I enjoy spending time with you, it puts me at ease."
- "It seems the Excalibur tome has guided me well." (5-6 stats up)
- "My body feels so light! I can move like the wind itself!" (3-4 stats up)
- "It seems I haven’t trained enough. I will begin again with the basics." (1-2 stats up)
- "I will use this new power to protect those precious to me." (New skill learned)
- "Winds, heed me!"
- "Here it comes!"
- "Now you've done it!"
- "I will not fail!"
- "Be safe."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.