- "I am Mikoto, queen of Hoshido. I hastened to follow a familiar voice and found myself in this realm."
- "Azura is such a gentle child. But her insight into others' hearts makes her oversensitive, and she harbors ill will."
- "Ryoma, Hinoka, Corrin, Azura, Takumi, and Sakura... Oh, my children."
- "Even if we aren't bound by blood... we are still a family. I love all of them so much."
- "While I am with you, please...think of me as your mother. If that's all right with you, Kiran."
- "So many dream of a world without war. I hope you can realize that dream. I believe in you."
- "I don't mean to intrude. I am here to check up on you. I was asked to by Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Am I dreaming? Or is my existence itself a dream? I have the sense that I fell before I was able to accomplish everything I had hoped... But here, I am able to see how all of my children have grown. It was your power that brought me here, Kiran. You and young Azura's voice. Even if I cannot stay...I am grateful to the both of you. You have shown me the continuation of my dream. For my part, I can help by tending to you and to Azura. I can only hope that if I nurture you, you can both move forward. And as long as this dream continues... I will be right here beside you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "It's all right now."
- "Be at ease."
- "I am Mikoto... However, I'm a bit different from the Mikoto you've heard about."
- "Trouble sleeping? Perhaps you'd like me to sing you a lullaby."
- "I am their mother... And it's a mother's duty to protect her children."
- "Watching your children grow up and find their independence can fill you with joy... But also with loneliness."
- "Being by your side offers a great deal of refuge. Not only for myself, but for the children as well."
- "Pleasant dreams?"
- "Gently, now."
- "Good morning."
- "Never give up and your dreams will come true. I want all of my children to understand that." (5-6 stats up)
- "I am grateful." (3-4 stats up)
- "How unfortunate. We all stumble sometimes." (1-2 stats up)
- "No matter how old you get, you will always respond to kindness." (New skill learned)
- "Sweet dreams."
- "Dreams offer peace."
- "Forget your troubles."
- "Close your eyes, now."
- "Will I...dream?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.