Minerva (Mystery of the Emblem) Edit
Bound Hero Battle Edit
- "Are you sure about this, Maria? Practice though it may be, I'm not comfortable putting you in danger..." (Intro with Maria)
Tap Battle Edit
- "On my honor as a knight of Macedon, I promise you a fair fight!"
- "I am Minerva, Princess of Macedon. I will never hesitate in my duty. Ask- and it will be done."
- "My brother Michalis and I each made our own choices... I had to execute him with my own hands."
- "These days I am known as the Red Dragoon... In better days I rode an adorable pegasus..."
- "In these moments of quiet, I sometimes reflect on bygone days with my siblings..."
- "I believe Prince Alfonse will be a fine king. He reminds me of Prince Marth in a way."
- "An acquaintance of yours bid me come wish you well. Who? It was Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "I do not have what is required of a ruler. During my time ruling in place of my brother... I have allowed rebellion, been captured, and displayed my own powerlessness and disgrace. Perhaps I could better rule with a tactician like you at my side... You have a unique quality about you—you make me feel as if... I still have much I can accomplish. Thank you for that. I swear to not give up and to look to the future." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I shall never ascend the throne. I do not have the capacity to rule."
- "I remember days of light and laughter."
- "Hm? Did you need something?"
- "Let us restore peace to the people of this world together."
- "I will fight with honor, if not pride."
- "Anytime you wish to speak, do not hesitate."
- "Is that how you greet people in your homeland?"
Level Up Edit
- "Witness the fearsome power of the Red Dragoon!" (5-6 stats up)
- "So...I had not reached my full potential..." (3-4 stats up)
- "Michalis was always a step ahead. I cannot compare..." (1-2 stats up)
- "You have my gratitude. I will show it by my victories." (New skill learned)
- "Face me coward."
- "I will end this swiftly!"
- "Make peace with your gods!"
- "You poor fool!"
Resplendent Hero Edit
Info Screen Edit
- "I am told this is the garb of another world, called Múspell."
- "*grunt* Careful there. I nearly screamed in fright."
- "My brother, sister, and I all have red hair. Red has always been my color."
- "So this look suits me, you think? *laugh* Well, thank you."
- "The princesses of Múspell are so close. Their relationship is just like the one I have with Maria."
- "Michalis, Maria... Perhaps this world offers a chance to return things to the way they were..."
- "I am satisfied adding my strength to yours."
- "By your leave."
- "I see..."
- "It shall be done."
- "You show resolve."
- "This is my fight to win."
- "Flames consume you!"
- "I'll cleave you in twain!"
- "I can't die, not yet..."
Minerva (The Start of It All) Edit
- "I am Minerva of Macedon. No need to coddle me simply because I'm a princess. In fact...allow me to demonstrate some combat techniques I learned from my brother, Michalis."
- "My brother is unshakable. Yet...there is something off about him lately. He seems somehow preoccupied."
- "They say the Shadow Dragon was resurrected just outside our borders. But Macedon's army is strong... If it comes to war, we have nothing to fear."
- "Soldiers require both harsh training and adequate rest and nourishment. Same goes for commanders."
- "Macedon was founded by freedom fighters. My brother is said to be the reincarnation of our first king, Iote."
- "Forts, castles, roads. Those things alone can tell you all you need to know about a country."
- "I am Minerva. If you are a friend of Friend, then you are my friend too." (Greeting from friend)
- "...Ah! How long have you been standing there? If you want to talk, can it wait? I'm training... ...Do I seem strange to you? Perhaps I am unlike the princesses you may have met before... As a royal of Macedon I must project strength, whatever the arena may be. And having a reputation for being a hard-nosed knight keeps the suitors at bay...so I find it suits me just fine. My only dreams are to serve as my brother's right hand and to keep Macedon and my sister safe. So I hope to learn as much as I can from you while I'm here—to bring peace to Macedon!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I am Minerva, Princess of Macedon."
- "I— You— How rude!"
- "My brother Michalis can skillfully wield both his sword and his wit. And he has a kind heart too."
- "My sister Maria is still little... So I have to do what I can to protect her!"
- "As long as my brother's around, Macedon will be the greatest country on the continent."
- "I think Michalis had some kind of argument with Father... I hope everything is all right..."
- "I want to stay by your side and keep learning from you. So I plan to do just that."
- "What would he do?"
- "Let's go!"
Level Up Edit
- "For the honor and glory of Macedon, I will gladly sacrifice everything." (5-6 stats up)
- "I am Minerva of Macedon. I will not be taken lightly." (3-4 stats up)
- "I must do better if I'm to be of any help to my brother..." (1-2 stats up)
- "Something you chose specifically for me? I will use it as best I can." (New skill learned)
- "Like Michalis showed me!"
- "I'll end this!"
- "Prepare yourself!"
- "I'll do it. You'll see!"
- "Michalis... Maria!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.