- "Can't predict what happens in a place you don't know. I better make rations for everybody."
- "In my country, too, there is war. So much death... I hope peace can be made in this world."
- "You look tired. Are you tired? Mordecai can help."
- "Lying in the sun is nice. Mordecai found a good place by the fountain. Let me show you. Come."
- "The air of the forest calms me. Take a nap with the squirrels, forget about bad things."
- "I thought you would need rations. I made them for you. And also, I have Friend's greeting." (Greeting from friend)
- "Hello, Kiran. It's rare to see you here, in the deep forest. Taking a walk? I like this place. Air is quiet and gentle here, like where I come from. Here, I can relax. Without words, my forest friends can understand me. Not so with beorc. So hard to share thoughts... Sometimes, you beorc say the opposite of what you think. Understanding is so difficult for me. When I get tired, I always come here. If you get tired, you come here, too. Lie in the sun, get comfortable, rest... It is our secret place. Promise me, OK?" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I am Mordecai, warrior of Gallia. Do I speak well in this tongue?"
- "Your way of greeting is like mine."
- "As a cat, I need no hard words."
- "Mordecai and you are the same. We will become friends."
- "You are a good beorc...strong and loyal. You are worth fighting for."
- "I have no taste for watching my enemies tear into long shreds."
- "Mordecai likes you as much as the sun's light."
- "Got it."
- "What now?"
- "Let's fight hard."
- "Oh, yes. This strength is enough to help me protect everyone." (5-6 stats up)
- "Mmm...stronger now. Forgive me if I close my eyes when I fight." (3-4 stats up)
- "Hmmm... Got to try harder." (1-2 stats up)
- "I don't like fighting, but since you asked, I will do what I can." (New skill learned)
- "You are my enemy!"
- "I fight hard!"
- "I close my eyes."
- "Mordecai can fight no longer..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.