- "I am Naesala, King of Kilvas. I will lend you my talents...so long as I am properly compensated, of course."
- "Money talks. Without it, people die. Still...try not to lose your head over it. There are more important things."
- "Promises are precious, but think carefully before you agree to one. It may come back to bite you."
- "You're a diligent one. I hope you're not so hard at work that you forget to take a break occasionally."
- "Flightless creatures... I never know quite what to say. Do you need a lift somewhere? No? All right, then."
- "What would you say this country is best known for? I'd like to bring gifts home to Nealuchi and Leanne."
- "I am Naesala, King of Kilvas. I was asked by Friend to bring greetings, so...here I am." (Greeting from friend)
- "You seem to take your work quite seriously. What leverage must these people have over you, I wonder... Oh, relax. It was only a little joke. As for my reason to fight? Simple. Kilvas desperately requires funds. In my country, mercenary work is the best—and sometimes only—way to keep the people fed. Selling one's services to the highest bidder may be unsavory, but worrying about your reputation is for the rich. The people of Kilvas depend on me. That is why I fight. You'll continue to keep me well-supplied, won't you?" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I am Naesala, king of Kilvas. But I am so much more than just the king of a poor island nation..."
- "Hm? Whatever are you thinking? I don't come cheap, I'll have you know."
- "What do a few human lives matter to me? They're none of my concern."
- "Black wings—among humans these are considered bad omens, are they not?"
- "For receiving my own royal assistance, let's see...double, no triple rates."
- "One of the good guys? Me? Your sense of humor is...well, let's just call it "unique.""
- "Certainly, I'll assist you. But you'll owe me, of course..."
- "That one? Really?"
- "Cheer me on."
- "I will survive, no matter what. By these black wings, I swear it." (5-6 stats up)
- "Good enough to keep up appearances, I suppose." (3-4 stats up)
- "Blast... How could I be so careless?" (1-2 stats up)
- "A generous employer, aren't you? We'll get along just fine." (New skill learned)
- "Don't judge me too harshly."
- "I suppose I'll just have to kill you."
- "You're just unlucky."
- "I've no more use for you."
- "Poor judgment abounds..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.