Grand Hero Battle Edit
- "I am strong. I am wise. I am lovely. And most importantly, I am right! ...Me! No one else!"
Tap Battle Edit
- "I am stronger than anyone, and more handsome as well... Tremble in fear and kneel before me!"
- "I am Narcian—a Wyvern General of Bern. Do you wish to kneel before me? Or tremble in fear? Your choice."
- "I've noticed how dutifully you patrol this place on my behalf. Your devotion to me, Narcian, makes you greater than every other flea I see hopping before me!"
- "To get to the top, one need only be willing to claw...and claw...and glorious etcetera!"
- "Grraaah! Bwaah! Everyone else around here makes me, Narcian, so SPITTING mad! They refuse to bow down!"
- "What a splendid castle. Strong. Stylish. Why, it's almost my equal in fortitude and magnificence."
- "I, Narcian, have a weakness. If I pass a mirror in battle, I'm so smitten with my prowess that I cease battling. So keep those mirrors OFF the battlefield!"
- "Well, well, well—you must be Summoner. The pleasure is entirely yours." (Greeting from friend)
- "I, Narcian, have a bone to pick with you! I heard that you said I am completely full of myself! Did you mean it as an insult? Because it's not! I am full of nothing BUT me! How else would I have clawed my way to the top? Confidence is king, and I would be emperor! Hmpf. You might be the first one to ever stand there and say such a thing to my face. I'll make you regret that you picked a fight with me, Narcian! One day I'll make you kneel. Then I'll pet your head like a little kitty—and keep you at my side forever! Ha ha ha ha!" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Captivated by my style and grace? Ha! Of course you are!"
- "My talents are legion. My abilities, unparalleled."
- "My philosophy of life? Ah, simple. The weak must obey the powerful."
- "What business have you with me?"
- "What glorious hair I have!"
- "I am strong... I am clever..."
- "I am handsome... I am righteous... And more than anyone else, anywhere!"
- "Very well!"
- "Watch this!"
- "Behold the grandeur of me, Narcian!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Another clawful of excellence on my way to the top!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Turn away! Don't look upon it! Who did this to Narcian?" (1-2 stats up)
- "It's only natural you'd want to pay tribute to me, Narcian!" (new skill learned)
- "Ha ha ha ha!"
- "You'll learn your place!"
- "Yield?! Never!"
- "Grovel, worm!"
- "By YOU!?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.