Beginning of Battle Edit
Intro Cutscene Edit
- "You wanna know if I'm ready for this? I wanna know if you are!"
Start of battle lines
- ”If I’m being honest... I don’t have a good feeling about this.”
Switching to Character Edit
- "Allow me."
Ally Assist Edit
- "I can't take much more... Can anyone come help?"
Critical Lines Edit
Dual Strike (neutral) Edit
Dual Strike (special) Edit
With Sakura Edit
With Sakura as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Will you help, Lady Sakura?"
- Sakura: "Of course, Oboro!"
With Sakura as Support
- Sakura: "Oboro, where are you?"
- Oboro: "I'm here, Lady Sakura!"
With Lucina Edit
With Lucina as Support
- Lucina: "After this, I'll show you my stylish clothes!"
- Oboro: "Heh heh... If you insist..."
With Lucina as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Ready to strike, Princess Lucina?"
- Lucina: "Show me the strength of a tailor's daughter!"
With Lissa Edit
With Lissa as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Will you help me, Princess Lissa?"
- Lissa: "Sure thing, Oboro!"
With Lissa as Support
- Lissa: "Oboro, I need a hand!"
- Oboro: "You got it, Princess Lissa!"
With Frederick Edit
With Frederick as Vanguard
With Frederick as Support
- Frederick: "Are you ready, Oboro?"
- Oboro: "More than ready!"
With Celica Edit
With Celica as Support
- Celica: "I'm with you all the way!"
- Oboro: "We can win together!"
With Celica as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Let's drop these fools, Lady Celica!"
- Celica: "With your help, I have no doubt!"
With Niels Edit
With Niles as Support
- Niles: "Shall we join together as one, Oboro?"
- Oboro: "Think before you speak, Niles!"
With Niles as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Work with me, Niles!"
- Niles: "You're shameless. I love it!"
With Azura Edit
With Azura as Support
- Azura: "Are you ready to wrap this up, Oboro?"
- Oboro: "Always ready, Lady Azura!"
With Azura as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Mind lending a hand, Lady Azura?"
- Azura: "Not at all! Let's combine our strength!"
With Navarre as Support
- Navarre: ""
- Oboro: ""
With Navarre as Vanguard
- Oboro: "Looking sharp, Navarre!"
- Navarre: "Unbelievable..."
During Battle Edit
Giving Praise Edit
- "You're working pretty hard. See me later and I'll stitch up your clothes!"
- "What natural talent. I'll try to keep up!"
To Corrin Edit
- Oboro: "Way to go Corrin! Keep it up!"
- Corrin: "I hope to see what you're capable of too, Oboro!"
To Sakura Edit
- Oboro: "Well done, Lady Sakura! You've become so strong!"
Enemy encounter Lines
- "You make me so angry, I'm coming apart at the seams!"
Facing/Defeating an Enemy Edit
Defeating an officer
- "You oppose Lord Takumi, you die. Simple as that."
- "Done already? You were a spineless one."
- "Woo-hoo! Another win for me!"
- "Everyone here is under my protection!"
- "Enemy commander down!"
1000 Enemies Defeated
- "It is my duty as a Hoshidan soldier to fight with style!"
- "You tore my favorite battle-attire! UNFORGIVABLE!!"
- "...Do you think Lord Takumi was watching?"
- "I beat Lady Hinoka? I'll have to study the fight later."
- Takumi: "I can't take it easy on you, Oboro. Good luck."
- Oboro: "And don't you think I'll hold back just because you're my liege."
- " You’ve grown very strong, Lady Sakura. You had me scared for a moment."
- "You're a strong one, Lyn. I'm surprised I won."
Death Lines Edit
- "I'm sorry, Lord Takumi... I must retreat."
- "My clothes will be stained red if I stay here any longer. Time to retreat!"
Base in Danger Edit
- "Hey, hey! Our base is in danger!"
Game Over Lines
- ”Did we really just lose?”
Stage Clear Line Edit
- "We won! Yeah!"
Victory Lines Edit
- "Oh no. Did I really get it dirty already?"
After Battle Edit
- "Father...Mother... I will avenge you!"
- "Soon I'll be able to stop them for good!"
- "One step at the time!"
- "I'll be relying on you more often, now!"
- "I'll never stop learning new things!"
- "Is it OK to surpass my liege to become number one?"
As Narrator Voice Edit
- "I hate dark nights... They give me dark thoughts, and then I make that face."
- "I'll defeat anyone who even thinks about hurting my dear Lord Takumi!"
- (morning) "Good morning! Your outfit is looking pretty sharp today!"
- (noon) "Noon already, huh? I'd love an omelet for lunch!"
- (night) "It's been a long day. Why don't you set up tomorrow's clothes and hit the sack?"
- (late night) "*yawn* Why are you up so late? ... There can be no good reason for this."