- "Oh no... I'm not much of a fighter... They're staring... I'll do what i can."
Switching to Character
- "I'll do my best."
- "One from me!"
- (getting healed, neutral) "You came! With you here, we should be able to get out of this mess!"
- (getting healed, neutral) "Thank you so much for keeping me safe."
- "Alright, let's dance!"
Dual Strike (neutral)
- "Right, I'll try my best."
- "Let's keep them on their toes!" (A-support)
- "Um, mind if I cut in?"
- "Let's sweep them off their feet!" (A-support)
Dual Strike (special)
With Hinoka as Vanguard
- Olivia: "May I ask for your help, Lady Hinoka?"
- Hinoka: "Let's make their heads spin."
With Hinoka as Support
- Hinoka: "Olivia, will you help me?"
- Olivia: "Of course, Lady Hinoka."
With Sakura as Vanguard
- Olivia: "How do we handle this, Lady Sakura?"
- Sakura: "W-we'll just have to take care of it!"
With Sakura as Support
- Sakura: "Olivia, let's strike together!"
- Olivia: "I'll follow your lead!"
With Camilla as Vanguard
- Olivia: "May I borrow your strength, Lady Camilla?"
- Camilla: "Anytime, dear. Just ask!"
With Camilla as Support
- Camilla: "Are you ready to punish them, Olivia?"
- Olivia: "Yes, Lady Camilla."
With Robin as Vanguard
- Olivia: "Oh Robin, what should we do?"
- Robin: "We'll be alright if we work together, Olivia."
With Robin as Support
- Robin: "Show me what you've got, Olivia."
- Olivia: "This is so embarrassing!"
With Azura as Vanguard
- Olivia: "Ah! I have to do something!"
- Azura: "Don't worry, Olivia. Just leave it to me."
With Azura as Support
- Azura: "Mind if I cut in, Olivia?"
- Olivia: "Azura! Of course!"
With Niles as Vanguard
- Olivia: "Um, Niles, w-would you...?"
- Niles: "Out with it, girl. You wish to strike as one?"
With Niles as Support
- Niles: "Always ready to put on a show, right?"
- Olivia: "Um, I think so, Niles."
With Linde as Vanguard
- Olivia: "Are you ready to go, Linde?"
- Linde: "As I'll ever be, Olivia."
With Linde as Support
- Linde: "Olivia, strike after me."
- Olivia: "I'll give it a spin, Linde."
With Owain as Vanguard
- Olivia: "Let's do our best, OK Owain?"
- Owain: "Leave it to the Dark Swordsman!"
With Owain as Support
- Owain: "The time is now, Olivia!"
- Olivia: "R-right! Got it, Owain!"
With Tharja as Vanguard
With Tharja as Support
- Tharja: "Ready, Olivia?"
- Olivia: "I'll try my best, Tharja!"
- "Here I come."
Before Final Strike
- "What's with that look?
- "Stop staring!"
- "Wow...Just watching you makes me more confident!"
- "Whoa... Uh, sorry! I was mesmerized by your movement!"
- Olivia: "Your presence alone gives everyone such courage, Linde! It's amazing!"
- Linde: "You're amazing yourself, Olivia. Now let's dazzle our foes together!"
- Olivia: "Your body flows so wonderfully, Owain! All your movements are so cool!"
- Owain: "You were watching me, Olivia?! Sounds like you've seen my special techniques . . ."
- Camilla: "How wonderful, Olivia. Your dance is both potent and lovely..."
- Olivia: "I...I don't know how to respond to a compliment from you, Lady Camilla!"
- Azura: "Such grace! If you keep it up, I won't be able to focus on the battle, Olivia!"
- Olivia: "I may have trouble keeping my rhythm knowing you're watching, Azura!"
When healed by Linde
- "You saved me, Linde! Now it's time to turn things around!"
Facing/Defeating an Enemy
- "That was risky... Good thing I Won!"
- "Phew... I'm glad that worked out."
- "P-please... stand back!"
- "Facing you is an honor in itself, Chrom--but to think I'd actually beat you..."
- Robin: "So we must fight, Olivia... I don't relish the idea--but we have no choice!"
- Olivia: "If there's no way around it, then I'll come at you with everything I've got, Robin!"
- "I hope you didn't go easy on me, Robin..."
- Camilla: "It looks like I have to teach you a lesson, Olivia...Let's both try to enjoy ourselves."
- Olivia: "You're formidable, Lady Camilla...I'll fight with everything I've got."
- "Thank you for allowing me the honor of facing you, Princess Minerva..."
- "Fighting you taught me a lot, Linde..."
- "Your curses are terrifying, Tharja... I'm glad it's over."
Killed by Enemy
- "I'm... sorry..."
- "I...I'll have to end my performance early..."
- "Don't look, don't look, don't loooook!"
- "I guess all the practice I did really put today's dance over the top!"
- "I...I did it! I'm getting stronger!"
- "It's almost embarrassing to have gotten this good...No one's staring, are they?"
- "M-maybe I can be useful now! ...Uh, more useful!"
Support Increased Line
- "Um, if it's OK...let's be closer friends...Sound good?"
- "Don't stare--I'll get embarrassed!"