Profile[edit | edit source]
The Askran royalty formed the Order of Heroes in order to prevent the Emblian empire from keeping control of the heroes of other worlds, with help from The Summoner Kiran, the order is able to expand their barracks by summoning heroes from other worlds to join their cause.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
These are the members that belong exclusively to the order, with all other people recruited being summoned from their original worlds.
- Kiran - The Summoner and Tactician of the Order of Heroes.
- Anna - Commander of the Order of Heroes.
- Alfonse - Prince of The Askr Kingdom.
- Sharena - Princess of The Askr Kingdom.
- Zacharias - A warrior who has disappeared.
- Feh - A Messenger Owl of the Order of Heroes.
- Fehnix - Feh's boss.
- Fjorm - Princess of The Nifl Kingdom.
- Eir - Princess of Hel, The Realm of the Dead.
- Peony - A ljósálfar from Ljósálfheimr who delivers pleasant dreams.
Summoned Members[edit | edit source]
Using orbs brought by Feh, Kiran is able to summon heroes from other worlds to help in their cause, including other versions of their own world, as well as multiple versions of the same heroes. When summoned, the heroes are placed under contract to fight for the Order of Heroes, the contract prevents them from creating conflict with other heroes, or leaving Askr. When the contract has ended, the heroes are returned to their respective worlds.
Due to the quantity of Heroes with similar positions and/or styles, some sub-groups have started to form within the Order. These include:
- Community of Hatchet-Operating Persons (CHOP) - Axe users who spar and trade tips.
- Club des Reines - A support group comprised of esteemed royalty.
- Heavy Plate Corps - A group of gluttons who work together to make sure they produce the necessary results by eating a lot of food.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, Kiran, Alfonse, Veronica, Surtr, Loki, Hel and Líf have the ability to bind heroes to contract, it is unknown how these contracts are made, but in Kiran's case, they seem to immediately manifest upon the Heroes' summoning.
- The Emblian and Hel contracts can be broken by defeating the Heroes in battle, showing that theirs is not as strong as Askran contracts, though the defeated Heroes still have the option to return to their own worlds or continue fighting for their former employer.
- According to Veronica, the contracts can be used to control the Heroes bound to them if they go against them, such as when Ephraim refuses to obey Veronica and she threatens to force him to kill Eirika.