—Pamela, in a conversation with Annand
Pamela betrays her country to serve under Daccar and aids him in his rebellion against Queen Lahna. This was done out of Pamela's greed, and powerlust. She works together with Duke Andrey of Yngvi and the Beige Ritter to kill Annand and capture Silesse Castle. Afterwards, Pamela receives orders to retake Tófa Castle from Sigurd's forces, but she perishes in battle against them.
Pamela's dialogue within the game showcases her possessing an extremely cruel personality; gloating over Annand's death to her family and friends, as well as fully supporting Daccar's cruel actions such as leaving Myos's force out to die.
Pamela believed that Lahna and Lewyn were both too weak to be fit rulers for Silesse. She had a desire to be the highest ranked Heavenly Knight of Silesia and thus sought to kill Annand. Pamela got along well with her fellow conspirators and was known as a fierce warrior.
|Starting Class||Holy Blood|
|Adept||Sword - A|
Lance - A
Staff - C
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Apart from possessing slightly higher HP, Pamela's stats are identical to the other Falcon Knight enemy commander encountered in Chapter 4, Díthorba. As she will later attempt to lay siege to Tófa Castle, do remember not to leave it defenseless, and position either Midayle or Jamke around said castle to defend against her impending onslaught.
If Silesse Castle is captured prior to Pamela's defeat, her AI will change, and she will, alongside her pegasus knight squad, move to attack said castle.
—Pamela's battle quote
- Pamela: Oh, it's Erinys... So, you came back, huh.
- Erinys: Pamela!! I can never forgive you for what you did to my sister!
- Pamela: Hmph. How rude of you to say such things! I'll send you to your sister! Prepare yourself!!
- Pamela: Prince Lewyn... haven't seen you for a while. I finished off Annand, making me the highest ranked knight. Hahaha...
- Lewyn: Argh, Pamela! You... you...
- Pamela: Heh, you're the bad guy in all this, Lord Lewyn...
—Pamela's death quote
Pamela appears in this manga. However, in stark contrast to her game portrayal as a psychotic individual with no morals, Pamela is instead portrayed as being honorable instead, driven more by self-hate and jealousy than mere envy and power hunger.
Unlike her game counterpart, who gleefully taunts Lewyn and Erinys on Annand's death, the manga version of Pamela shows remorse for helping Andorey kill Annand, and even respectfully delivers her untouched corpse to Queen Lahna instead of beheading her and then presenting Annand's head to her former Queen. While she does taunt Erinys when they eventually meet each other, but she is not as cruel as her game counterpart, and it's hinted that she may have provoked Erinys to get herself killed in battle.
Last but not least, Pamela's looks are greatly different in the manga. Principally, her hair is much shorter and of a light-blue tone.
Pamela is illustrated in the trading card game with the following cards:
Pamela has greek roots and means either "all sweetness" or ""all darkness"
- While extremely unlikely, in the event Pamela dies before Annand, Andrey and Pamela will still have their talk about taking Silesse castle despite Pamela not being on the map due to getting killed. This also changes her squads AI, instead of heading to Tófa castle they will gain the "leaderless" AI and pursue and attack the closest enemy in range (Generally the wind mage blocking your troops from entering the area around Silesse castle).
- Pamela is the only one of the Four Heavenly Knights of Silesse who is not directly related to/is a playable character from the Jugdral saga with Erinys being playable, Annand being the sister of Erinys and Díthorba being the mother of Misha, a playable character from Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
- Pamela is the only member of the Four Heavenly Knights of Silesse who is (so far) not playable in Fire Emblem Heroes or votable in the yearly Choose Your Legends competition.
- Pamela's portrait depicts her wearing a black outfit, but all artwork of the character depicts her wearing white. This is just like her fellow heavenly knight and portrait edit, Díthorba.