Once a unit obtains an S-rank support with any character, they can use this seal to reclass into their spouse's primary base class.
There are numerous exceptions.
- If the spouse has a special base class such as the Songstress, Wolfskin, Kitsune, Villager or Nohr Prince classes, the user will have access to their spouse's secondary class.
- If the spouses share base class, their secondary classes are inherited instead.
- If the Avatar's secondary class is shared with the partner's base class, their spouse will receive that classes parallel class.
Partner Seal Class Scenarios
- Scenario 1: - If Xander and Charlotte achieve an S-Support, Xander will gain the Fighter class while Charlotte will gain the Cavalier class.
- Scenario 2: - If Hana and Ryoma achieve an S-Support, Hana will gain Ryoma's secondary class of Sky Knight while Ryoma gains the male equivalent of Hana's secondary class (Shrine Maiden) which is Monk.
- Scenario 3: - If Selena and Subaki achieve an S-Support, Subaki will gain access to the Mercenary Class, while Selena will gain nothing, since her secondary class is the Sky Knight class.
- Scenario 4: - If Azura and Keaton achieve an S-Support, Azura will gain access to the Fighter class instead of the Wolfskin class while Keaton will gain access to the Sky Knight class instead of the Songstress class.
- Scenario 5: If Charlotte and Keaton achieve an S-Support, Charlotte will gain access to Wolfskin's parallel class of Outlaw, while Keaton will gain nothing, since his secondary class is the Fighter class.
- Scenario 6: If the male Corrin with the secondary class of Oni Savage and Rinkah achieve an S-Support, the Avatar will still "gain access" to the Oni Savage class while Rinkah gains access to the Nohrian variant of the Oni Savage class, the Fighter class.