'Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance' - Chapter 3
Do you like this video?
“Feathering sea scum is like shooting apples off a tree. Let's do the job and get out of here.”
Pirates Aground is Chapter 3 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Number of UnitsEdit
Initial Enemy (Total: 14)Edit
- Havetti (Boss): Bandit L9 w/Iron Axe (Hand Axe on Hard Mode), Thief Band (only if you have beaten the game once)
- 1 Fighter L4 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Fighter L2 w/ Hand Axe
- 1 Fighter L4 w/ Hand Axe
- 2 Myrmidon L4 w/ Iron Sword
- 1 Myrmidon L4 w/ Iron Sword, Vulnerary
- 1 Archer L2 w/ Iron Bow
- 1 Bandit L2 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L2 w/ Iron Axe, Vulnerary
- 1 Bandit L3 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L4 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L6 w/ Iron Axe
- 1 Bandit L5 w/ Hand Axe
- You can't recruit Marcia in this level, but if you talk to her with Ike and she survives, she will automatically join you in a later chapter.
- Elixir (from a house)
- 2 Vulnerary (enemy drops)
- 1 Hand Axe (enemy drops)
- 1 Thief Band dropped by Havetti (only if you have beaten the game once)
- Clear in 6 turns: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard), 100 (maniac)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.