Byleth's Professor Level, which begins at E and maxes out at A+, plays a role in governing how many activities Byleth can take part in, as well as resources to which they have access. These parameters include:
- Activity Points to spend on actions while exploring Garreg Mach Monastery.
- Lecture Points, which determine the number of students Byleth can give one-on-one instruction during a week of class.
- Battle Points, which determine how many Auxiliary Battles and Paralogues can be fought when choosing to spend a free day battling (not including the zero-cost Auxiliary Battles available on Normal difficulty).
- The amount of funds automatically received at the start of a month.
- The number of adjutants that can be assigned to units in battle.
- The kind of weapons that can be forged at the Blacksmith.
Experience toward raising the Professor Level can be earned by engaging in various activities while exploring the monastery.
Professor Level Bonuses Edit
|Level||Activity Points||Lecture Points||Battle Points||Monthly Funds||Adjutants||Master Class?|
Monastery Activities Edit
|Fishing||0 (requires bait)|
|Share a Meal||1|
|Training Grounds Tournament||1|
|Faculty Training (Part I)
Advanced Drills (Part II)