Reality is the thirteenth and final chapter of Book IV in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Part 1: Like a Dream[edit | edit source]
Part 2: Again and Again[edit | edit source]
Part 3: Facing Reality[edit | edit source]
Part 4: That Sleep of Death[edit | edit source]
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 4 opponents and 1 boss: Freyja, Guinivere, an Emblian Red Fáfnir, Dieck, and Melady. Reinforcements will appear on this map
Part 5: The Waking World[edit | edit source]
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 4 opponents and 1 boss: Loki, an Emblian Red Thief, an Emblian Blue Cavalier, an Emblian Archer, and an Emblian Axe Cavalier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music playing in parts 1-3 of this chapter is Within the Magnificent Nature from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- This is the first chapter where a previously deceased character is resurrected. Líf and Thrasir don't count since Hel only resurrected them as empty husks and appear as spirits after the final chapter of Book III.
- This is the 10th chapter where a major character dies.
- This is the only chapter where enemies in one part are of lower level compared to prior parts.
- As of this chapter, Triandra and Plumeria are the only characters from Dökkálfheimr still alive.