Reality is the thirteenth and final chapter of Book IV in Fire Emblem Heroes.
The five parts of this chapter are Like a Dream, Again and Again, Facing Reality, That Sleep of Death, and The Waking World.
Part 1: Like a Dream
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Part 2: Again and Again
Part 3: Facing Reality
Part 4: That Sleep of Death
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 4 opponents and 1 boss: Freyja, Guinivere, an Emblian Red Fáfnir, Dieck, and Melady. Reinforcements will appear on this map
Part 5: The Waking World
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 4 opponents and 1 boss: Loki, an Emblian Red Thief, an Emblian Blue Cavalier, an Emblian Archer, and an Emblian Axe Cavalier.
- The music playing in parts 1-3 of this chapter is Within the Magnificent Nature from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- This is the first chapter where a previously deceased character is resurrected. Líf and Thrasir don't count since Hel only resurrected them as empty husks and appear as spirits after the final chapter of Book III.
- This is the 10th chapter where a major character dies, in this case, Freyja.
- This is the only chapter where enemies in one part are of lower level compared to prior parts.
- Part 5 of this chapter reuses the same map from Part 1 of Chapter 1 of Book IV. Additionally, the starting positions of your units, Loki, the Red Thief, and the Axe Cavalier are the same.
- As of this chapter, Triandra and Plumeria are the only characters from Dökkálfheimr still alive.