- "I'm Rebecca-a pretty decent hunter if you ask me. And I'm a real quick shot with a bow!"
- "Hey, thanks for always checking in with me. I'd like it better though if you and I could explore outside!"
- "You able to use that weapon of yours to bring down geese? We should go hunting if so!"
- "I was know as a decent hunter back home. My village needed me when we had a crummy harvest."
- "Hmm? Just tightening my bowstring. Always have to stay on top of my gear!"
- "The castle is the cat’s meow! It's almost more than I can take in—bigger than my village!"
- "I just can't say how glad I am to be here. Everyone's friendly as friendly gets! There's never a dull moment, which is good for me, since I don't like being left alone. Years ago, my brother left our village without saying a word. Never came back either. I waited...you know, day after day, week after week, and year after... Oh, my! Sorry for carrying on. Don't want to get weepy all over you! Besides, that's all in the past. I've got you and everyone else around here now. Just don't you get any funny ideas about disappearing on me, all right? Good." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "You need me for anything, just holler and I'll come running."
- "Oh, didn't mean to be jumpy! You startled me."
- "I make a real fine lunch, don'tcha know it?
- "Fresh fruit, roast fowl, nothin' better."
- "Check my bow, and string. Yep! All in good shape."
- "I'm pretty good with a bow. Or, that's what they say."
- "Is there anything you like to eat in particular?"
- "Where to?"
- "Let's go."
Level Up Edit
- "Whoa! Who knew that I could do that well?" (5-6 stats up)
- "Nice to get even better with my trusty bow!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Yikes. My bowstring must have snapped there." (1-2 stats up)
- "Thank you! I'll keep getting better with my bow!" (New skill learned)
- "Deep breath and.."
- "Relax, Rebecca!"
- "Focus, focus!"
- "Take that!"
- "Forgive me.."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.