Intro Cutscene Edit
- "Now, then... let's see what you can do!" (Male)
- "Now, then... I hope you're ready for me!" (Female)
Start of battle lines
- ”This battle is meaningless...”
Switching to Character Edit
- "Allow me."
When near Ally
- "All right. Let's do this!"
Ally Assist Edit
Critical Lines Edit
- "Prepare yourself!"
- "Here's how it's done!"
- "I have a plan!"
- "We will win this!"
Dual Strike Lines (neutral) Edit
- "Let's finish this!"
- "I'm ready."
Dual Strike Lines (special) Edit
With Camilla as Vanguard
With Camilla as Support
- Camilla: "I need you, Robin..."
- Robin: "I'm here, Camilla!"
With Chrom as Support
- Chrom: "Anything is possible, as long as we stand together!"
- Robin: "Then we have nothing to fear!"
With Chrom as Support (Support Level A+)
- Chrom: "Ready to end this, friend?"
- Robin: "I'm ready!"
With Chrom as Vanguard
- Robin: "Let's sync our tasks!"
- Chrom: "Together, we shall not fall!"
With Chrom as Vanguard (Support Level A+)
- Robin: "Now, Chrom!"
- Chrom: "Got it! Let's go Robin!"
With Lucina as Support
- Lucina: ''''
- Robin: ''''
With Lucina as Vanguard
- Robin: "Are you with me, Lucina?" OR "This is for Chrom!"
- Lucina:"We can do it together!"
With Frederick as Support
- Frederick: ""
- Robin: ""
With Frederick as Vanguard
- Robin: "Let's go, Freddy Bear!"
- Frederick: "I'll have you use my proper name, ROBIN!"
With Tharja as Support
- Tharja: "Enemies of Robin will be obliterated!"
- Robin: "Hang on! Let's take them together, Tharja!"
With Tharja as Vanguard
- Robin: "Tharja! Let me borrow your power!"
- Tharja: "Anything for you, my one and only!"
During Battle Edit
- Frederick: "Robin, I will do you the honor of trying my hardest to kill you."
- Robin: "Thank you...I think?"
Praise Lines Edit
- "I like what you did there!"
- "You'll lead this army to victory!"
- "Another charming performance, Celica!"
- Robin: "You deserve some bear meat for that, Frederick!"
- Frederick: "What does one have to do with the other, Robin?! Leave bear meat out of this!"
- "You're so kind to come, Lissa!"
- Robin: "Incredible, Tharja! With you here, no enemy poses a threat!"
- Tharja: "Heehee…If it's for you, Robin, my power is infinite."
- "Oh, it wasn't that big of a deal."
Defeating an Enemy Lines Edit
- "I like those results!"
- "Just doing my job!"
- "Who's next?"
- "Another commander down!"
- "That's one way to do it."
- "I am pretty good at this."
- "I guess luck was with me today, Chrom."
- "You did NOT make that easy, Lucina!"
- "Lissa... I never wanted it to end this way."
- Robin: "Fighting you is going to require some focus, Frederick."
- Frederick: "How so? You already know all of my weak points, don't you?"
- "I beat you, Frederick? There must be some mistake..."
- "Good fight, Cordelia. Good fight."
Death Lines Edit
- "I wish I could help...more..."
- "I thought this would go differently."
Game Over Line
- ”Defeat? Perhaps I was too optimistic.”
Stage Clear Line Edit
- "Look what we've achieved!"
After Battle Edit
- "Thank you for this opportunity. The better tactician won." (Male)
- "Thank you for this opportunity. The superior tactician won." (Female)
- "It feels good to be recognized."
Level Up Edit
- "I'm showing progress!"
- "I've made great strides!"
- "Hah. It's a bit of an improvement."
Support Increased Line Edit
- "I feel like I know you a little better now."
As Narrator Voice Edit
When Skipping a Cutscene Edit
- "Sure you want to skip?"
When Giving a Submission Edit
- "I've got the latest!"
When a Mission or Submission Succeeded Edit
- "A successful mission!"
When a Mission or Submission Failed Edit
When Beating a Certain Amount of Enemies Edit
- "I like those results!"
When Enemy Reinforcements Arrive Edit
- "I spot enemy reinforcements!"
When a Fort Opens Edit
- "The path opened."
When a Fort is in Danger Edit
- "Quick! Shore up the defenses!"
When a Fort Falls Edit
- "It fell?"
When a Summoner Summons More Troops Edit
- "We need to turn the tide."
When the Player Runs Out of Inventory Space Edit
- "Um, you can't hold anymore."
When the Player Earns a Badge Edit
- "There's something new here . . ."
Call Outs/Greetings Edit
- "There's nothing unheroic about taking a break."
- "Is the light bright enough? Are you sitting too close to the screen? You've got to plan for these things."
- (night) "If everything for tomorrow is in order, I think I'll just hit the hay."
- (late night) "Can't sleep? Just do what I do; find a stack of old battle plans and have a good read."