- “My name is Roderick, a knight in training for Altea. I will do my best to prove my use.”
- “This castle welcomes Heroes, but does that include me? I'm only a knight in training!”
- “The leader we had in our platoon back home is someone I deeply respected. I have to admit that you remind me somewhat of that person!”
- “I want to become a true knight of Altea, and thus a man of any importance. But to do that, I must complete my time as a knight in training.”
- “I have known my friend Luke for a long time. He may act rashly, but I know he has a good heart.”
- “I would like to join you to scout the area outside of the castle. It's always best to be prepared for anything.”
- “I beg your pardon. I'm Roderick, a knight in training. I bring greetings from Friend.” (Greeting from friend)
- “Have I yet proven my use? I hope I have grown strong enough to be of great help to you. I find it hard to know whether I measure up, but I sense that I haven't disappointed you. I promise that I'll keep doing my best not to be a burden. I hope to even lighten your load. This order relies so much on your strength. I can't imagine what it must be like to bear that load. But if you'll allow me to remain...? I will help you carry it.” (Upon reaching level 40)
- "May I be of service to you?"
- "Oh! You seem to do that a lot."
- "What is our plan for the next battle?"
- "I try to remember to battle as a team—never in isolation."
- "If ever you need me, I am delighted to serve."
- "I wonder how everyone in my platoon is doing."
- "I am deeply honored to fight alongside you."
- "Of course."
- “I'll savor this only for a moment. There's work to do.” (5-6 stats up)
- “How encouraging. Slow and steady wins the race.” (3-4 stats up)
- “I may falter at this rate. I must work harder.” (1-2 stats up)
- “I owe you thanks plus a vow to give you my all.” (New skill learned)
- "I'll give it my all!"
- "I won't go easy on you!"
- "Brace yourself!"
- "Duty, above all!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.