Intro Cutscene Edit
- "I am the High Prince of Hoshido, Ryoma. Do your worst... For I shall give my all!"
Switching to Character Edit
- "Leave it to me."
Ally Assist Edit
- Celica: "I'm sorry to have dragged you here."
- Ryoma: "Think nothing of it. I'm just glad you're safe, Lady Celica."
- "It isn't easy... but I mustn't give up!"
Critical Lines Edit
- "I will not lose!"
- "How naive!"
- "Die now!"
Dual Strike (neutral) Edit
- "Witness our strength!"
- (A-support) "Allow me to retort!"
- "Let's go together!"
Dual Strike (special) Edit
With Corrin Edit
With Corrin as Support
- Corrin: "Ryoma! Join your power with mine!"
- Ryoma: "I was waiting for you, Corrin!"
With Corrin as Vanguard
- Ryoma: "Are you ready, Corrin?"
- Corrin: "My pleasure, Ryoma!"
With Takumi Edit
With Takumi as Support
- Takumi: "Ryoma! Lend me your blade!"
- Ryoma: "Yes! Ready our team attack!"
With Takumi as Vanguard
- Ryoma: ""
- Takumi: ""
With Takumi as Vanguard (Support Level A)
- Ryoma: "I know you're ready for this, Takumi!"
- Takumi: "Glad to hear you say that!"
With Xander Edit
With Xander as Support
- Xander: "Let's see that Hoshidan force!"
- Ryoma: "Yes! Let's go, Prince of Nohr!"
With Xander as Vanguard
- Ryoma: "Prince of Nohr, I ask for your assistance."
- Xander: "And you shall have it, Prince Ryoma."
With Camilla Edit
With Camilla as Support
- Camilla: ""
- Ryoma: ""
With Camilla as Vanguard
- Ryoma: ""
- Camilla: ""
With Camilla as Support (Support Level A)
- Camilla: "For Corrin, beloved by us both!"
- Ryoma: "Hit 'em hard!"
With Camilla as Vanguard (Support Level A)
- Ryoma: "Won't you join me for this, Princess Camilla?"
- Camilla: "As you wish, Prince Ryoma."
With Elise Edit
With Elise as Support
- Elise: "I need your strength, Ryoma!"
- Ryoma: "Ask freely, Princess Elise!"
With Lyn as Support
- Lyn: "We're up, Ryoma!"
- Ryoma: "I will cut down any opponent in sight!"
With Lyn Edit
With Lyn as Vanguard
- Ryoma: "Let's cut a path to victory with our swords!"
- Lyn: "No time like the present!"
With Oboro Edit
With Oboro as Support
- Oboro: "Please help, Lord Ryoma!"
- Ryoma: "Excellent! Let's take 'em out!"
With Oboro as Vanguard
- Ryoma: "Lend me a hand, Oboro!"
- Oboro: "Of course, Lord Ryoma!"
With Azura Edit
With Azura as Support
- Azura: "I'm relying on your strength, Ryoma!"
- Ryoma: "Lean on me as much as you need, Azura!"
With Azura as Vanguard
- Ryoma: "Ready, Azura?"
- Azura: "Anytime!"
During Battle Edit
Praise Lines Edit
- "Very impressive! I can barely keep up with you!"
To Corrin Edit
- "Corrin! Your strength leaves me in awe!"
Support increased Line
- "My confidence in you continues to grow."
MVP Line Edit
- "What did you expect? I’m the High Prince of Hoshido."
Awakening Lines Edit
Activating Awakening Mode
- "You have breathed your last!"
- "You deserve worse!"
Facing / Defeating an Enemy Edit
Defeating a captain
- "That settles it."
- "You know I couldn't let you win, right? My apologies Hinoka."
- Takumi: "All right, Ryoma. Today is the day when I'm finally gonna beat you."
- Ryoma: "You will have to find an opening first, Brother! Come at me!"
- "Keep training, Takumi. You're nearly my match now."
- Sakura: "Meeting you like this, Ryoma... It's a cruel twist of fate."
- Ryoma: "This is war, Sakura. Don't hold back."
- "Do not trouble yourself over this Sakura. Stay strong."
- Xander: "I've been looking forward to this day, Prince Ryoma."
- Ryoma: "As have I, Prince Xander. Let's finish this, once and for all."
- "This time I win, Prince of Nohr."
- "You held your ground admirably, Robin. Congratulations on a noble defeat."
- "You put up a good fight, Azura. Sadly, your resolve could carry you no further."
Facing Darios (Chapter 17)
- Darios: "You look ready to kill me with that blade... Do you really think you can?"
- Ryoma: "I'll spare your life. But I expect you'll beg for a swift death before I'm done!"
Death Lines Edit
- "I'm loath to show my back to the enemy, but we have no choice. We must retreat."
Victory Lines Edit
- "Another solid win..."
After Battle Edit
- "I am stronger than ever. I shall not be denied!"
- "I'm ready to lead my kingdom!"
- "I shouldn't brag, but this feels good."