- Jesse: Hey there, Saber.
- Saber: You need something, Jesse?
- Jesse: Nah. Just always wanted the chance to have a chat with the legendary Saber. I've heard the tales of your sellsword derring-do at all the taverns!
- Saber: Heh. I bet those tales ain't very flattering.
- Jesse: Oh yeah. They're really terrible... Ha! I'm just kidding! They DO say you're a shady character... but also damned good in a fight... And a few of 'em are about all the women you've left in your wake.
- Saber: Oof. That's a scary thought...
- Jesse: Hey again, Saber. So have you thought about what you're gonna do once this job's over?
- Saber: 'Course I have. I'll just pick up and go looking for the next one.
- Jesse: Yeah? Mmm, seems like kind of a waste if you ask me. Celica's the type who'd find you a good post once she's in charge, you know?
- Saber: Do I seem like some kinda royal-court kiss-up to you?! I just hope she don't make the world TOO peaceful and put me outta work.
- Jesse: Huh. That's, uh... quite a thing to hope for...
- Jesse: So, I've been thinking, Saber.
- Saber: That's dangerous.
- Jesse: Yeah. But anyway, what do you think of a country made up of mercs like us?
- Saber: Huh? What's that even mean?
- Jesse: Just what it sounds like! A country made for folks like us, free from Zofia and Rigel both. No nobles! No commoners! Just a place where anyone can live free. And when somebody asks for our help, we go help 'em! ...For a fee, of course.
- Saber: You're a real dreamer, you know that, right? Though I gotta say, the idea ain't half bad.
- Jesse: Right? Hey, every dream's gotta start somewhere! Ha ha ha!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.