The Saint is a combat and support magical class that is introduced in Fire Emblem Gaiden. Saints are best used as dedicated healers, although in Gaiden and Radiant Dawn, they can act as decent combatants as well.
History in the SeriesEdit
In its original inception in Gaiden, the Saint class acts as the promoted form of the Sister class, learning the Angel spell upon promotion. This iteration of the class wields White and Black Magic as its weapons of choice.
In TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga, the Saint class is a standalone Staff-using class, neither the promoted form of a first-tier class nor a class that can further promote. Renee is the only playable member of this class. Saint is one of the more powerful staff using classes.
The Saint class remains absent in the series until the onset of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, where it is made unisex, and is the final promotion in the Priest class line, directly promoting from the Bishop class. Employing Light magic and Staves as its equipment of choice, this class is able to master the wrathful Corona skill when the necessary requirements are met.
In Gaiden's remake, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, the Saint class retains its role as the promoted form of the Cleric class, as well as retaining learning Seraphim upon promotion, though with the advent of class skills, the Saint class in addition gains the skills Absolve and Soothing Light upon promotion. With DLC, Saints can further promote to their Overclass, the Exemplar.
The Saint class returns in a non-playable state in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, where it only appears during the Crimson Flower path, where the Saint class is the personal class of Seiros. It is an enemy exclusive class that is proficient in swords, white magic, and authority.
- ★ - FE10 SP Class.
|FE10 ★||43||5||20||16||18||9||23||6||10||10||-||C A|
|FE10 ★||50||25||36||30||30||35||22||40||6||10||10||SS SS|
|FE2||Blessing||Base skill of the Saint class.|
|Base skill of all foot units.|
Mastery skill of the Saint class.
|Base skills of the Saint class.|
|Base Class||Promotion Method||Promoted Class|
|FE2||Sister||Visit a Shrine after reaching Level 12.||Saint|
|Use a Master Crown on a Level 10+ Bishop or train a Bishop to Level 21.|
|FE15||Cleric||Visit a Shrine after reaching Level 12.||Saint|
|FE15||Saint||Visit the Altar of the Faerie when the relevant unit reaches Level 20.||Exemplar|
- Tatiana - A saint who serves the Kingdom of Rigel. She is Zeke's lover.
- Shade - A DLC character originating from Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher).
- Promotion for Silque and Genny.
- Possible Promotion For: Faye.
- Renee - Priestess of the Church of Blood and daughter of Andre.
- Sylpheeze - The daughter of Eisenbaha and wife of Alfred.
- Clarice - The minister of Salia and mother of Verna, Mahter, and Frau.
- Oliver - A senator of Begnion thought dead after the Mad King's War.
- Hetzel - A senator of Begnion who purchases Rafiel from a smuggler.
- Lekain - Vice-Minister of Begnion.
- Promotion for Laura and Rhys.
- Seiros - The legendary saint who founded the Church of Seiros as a institution. Disguises herself as the Archbishop Rhea.
- Bishop and Saint share the same stat bases and caps in Tearring Saga.