Senri Kita (北千里) is a freelance illustrator best known for her work with SNK on games such as Samurai Shodown. She worked for both SNK, prior to its bankruptcy, and the Capcom subsidiary Flagship, before it was merged into Capcom. Senri Kita scans her pencil work before coloring them in Photoshop.
Kita was brought into the Fire Emblem series during the development of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, as Flagship collaborated with Intelligent Systems in the development of the game. She went on to create the character illustrations for Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and returned for its 2007 sequel, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. She also did the portraits in Radiant Dawn.
Senri Kita has contributed a few pieces of artwork to the series since then, including an illustration of Bantu and Tiki for Akaneia Chronicle, the artwork of Marth for Fire Emblem Awakenings DLC and several for the TCG Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher). For the Tellius Recollection artbooks, she drew new illustrations for the characters on the front and back covers.
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Marth DLC artwork
- Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher) - Various card artwork
- Fire Emblem: One Hundred Songs of Heroes - Sigurd artwork
- Fire Emblem Heroes - Various character art
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Memorial Book Tellius Recollection: The First Volume - Illustrator
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Memorial Book Tellius Recollection: The Second Volume - Illustrator