- "We should go hunting. We'll step into a trap, I bet. But you can just summon Lady Hinoka to save us."
- "I serve Lady Hinoka. She's strong...and kind...and really nice. I like her lots and lots."
- "Hey, your weapon shoots things. Mine too... It's like we're twins."
- "When I practice at the range here, I nearly hit some guy named Alfonse. Usually, anyway. The face he makes!"
- "On patrol, huh? Watch out for traps. Or you'll fall into one. Wait... Am I in a trap now?"
- "…Kiran? Oh, good. I’m here to tell you… uh…? Yeah. Hi. Your friend Friend sent me." (Greeting from friend)
- "Woo-hoo. It's you, Kiran. You going to do more of that summoning thing today? I like a crowd. It's nice. And more of us means more people around to help if I fall into a trap. That happens all the time, you know. Have I ever mentioned it? But you know, more of us also means you have less time for me. Sad. What? You promise you won't forget about me? What? You never could? Yay. I feel the same. Are you sure we're not the same person? It wouldn't surprise me at all!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I'm in a pit. Oh, no no not now... I mean later, when you can't find me."
- "Fun times, good ones too! Everyday is a happy day!"
- "You'll help me if I fall into a trap, right?"
- "I love hunting! Anything really, but little buggies most of all."
- "I popped out of a divine weapon? Woohoohoo! Always wanted to do that."
- "Where is Lady Hinoka...? She'll totally help if I fall into a trap."
- "They say I'm a 'daydreamer'... Works for me!"
- "Where now?"
Level up Edit
- "I'm doing well..." (5-6 stats up)
- "Woo-hoo." (3-4 stats up)
- "Yay. Wait, that wasn't much, was it?" (1-2 stats up)
- "One step closer to...uh, not stepping into more traps." (new skill learned)
- "I won't lose!"
- "There we go."
- "Hey, you're my prey!"
- "Look! A butterfly!"
- "Aw man.."
- "Look! A butterfly!" (about to enter battle)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.