- "I am Princess Sheena of Gra. I reluctantly assumed the throne after my father, King Jiol, passed away."
- "I am an inexperienced leader. But I cannot betray my people's needs and expectations."
- "How heavy is my armor? Not nearly as heavy as my crown."
- "I'm grateful for all you've done. Is there something I can help you with?"
- "This is a good castle. Simple, solid, and defendable. I hope the same can be said of your country."
- "I visited the town nearby, and it was filled with smiling faces. The people of this kingdom must be protected."
- "I am Sheena. I come with greetings on behalf of your Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "I have heard that you are not originally from this world. So why is it that you continue to fight for it? Is it simply that you value the friends you have made here and do not wish to abandon them? If so...I can understand your feelings. I, too, cannot abandon those who need my help... As such, I will not leave you here. As long as you remain, I promise to support you as well." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I have often been called... stubborn."
- "This armor is the pride of my homeland."
- "I'm not sure if I can lead a kingdom, but I will fight for you."
- "I never know when to be princess, and when to be warrior."
- "I will continue to put my trust in you."
- "I wonder how my people fare without me."
- "Did you have something to discuss?"
- "Ever forward, and with ever greater power!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I will better myself one step at a time." (3-4 stats up)
- "This step is not worthy of being called progress." (1-2 stats up)
- "My power grows yet greater. It's hard to believe." (New skill learned)
- "I am no mere princess."
- "You will fall!"
- "For the people!"
- "I will never give up!"
- "Forgive me..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.