- Armorslayer (from south-west Swordmaster)
- Killer Lance (from center Paladin)
- Silver Lance (from east Paladin)
- Silver Axe (from north-east Griffon Rider)
- Concoction (from northern Warrior)
- Arcfire (from western Sage)
- Amatsu (from Yen'fay)
- Noble Rapier (from Yen'fay)
- Second Seal (top-left) [Breaks at Turn 11]
- Rescue (top-right) [Breaks at Turn 11]
- Energy Drop (bottom-left) [Breaks at Turn 10]
- Bullion (M) (bottom-right) [Breaks at Turn 8]
The script for this chapter can be found here.
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
In this chapter, your units start at the top of the map, with Yen'fay all the way on the other side. For this map, high-ranged units are very essential because in this chapter, the units stand on hardened lava slabs that sink every turn (but not entirely) from top row to the bottom row, and if there are any units standing in the lava, they receive 10 HP of damage every turn. Treasures also appear on this map, but if the slab sinks into the lava, the items in the chest will be lost. There are many funneling areas throughout the map, so Pair Ups are recommended to defeat the enemies along the way.
Only a few tiles will be unaffected by the lava, which should be shown as "Floor" and not "Hazard". The tiles north of Yen'fay will be unaffected by the lava, even if the slab he is on sinks. As he has Amatsu equipped first, it has a similar use to the Levin Sword; as he can attack from both up close and from a distance. However, Amatsu does damaged based on physical rather then magical strength, so bring units with moderate/high DEF to lessen the damage. Once Yen'fay dies, players will receive his sword and a Noble Rapier.