Visiting (from left to right)
- Master Seal (from defeating Farber)
- Arcthunder (from defeating the Dark Knight in the southwest)
- Steel Sword (from defeating the Cavalier in the north)
- Hammer (from defeating the General in the southeast)
- Steel Lance (from defeating the Knight in the south)
The script for this chapter can be found here.
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Your units will be placed in the stairs near the shore, where there are a lot of Valmese soldiers to fight against. Say'ri is in the top right corner of the map, surrounded by two Knights. On Normal, they should not be too dangerous, but on Hard and Lunatic it is recommended to get to her quickly or use a Rescue staff since the Knights will hit much harder and more often. Ignore the enemy units on the shore as they should not be much of a threat as, like in Plegia, the sand limits the movement of non-magical units.