Solo is Chapter 22 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This chapter has many priests who you want to avoid killing if you want Bonus Experience or the Ashera Staff. When choosing units you should have at least 3 or more units that have high enough constitution to be able to shove the priests out of the way. You should also bring a thief and chest keys with you if you want all of the items in the chests. When you start, split your units into 3 teams. Two of the teams will take care of the enemies on the side and go up to get the chests. The middle team will attack enemies in the middle. Be careful to not allow your units to counterattack the priests as some of them have Light magic and will attack you if you are in range. The priests are very weak and will probably die if counterattacked. They will also not move so you must shove them around to create an opening for your units. While you are looting the chests reinforcements will come from the left and right side. Take care of them while your thief(s) loot the chests. The boss of this chapter Schaeffer uses a Killer Axe and a Killer Bow. If your thief is near him, you can steal one of his weapons. He drops the Killer Bow on death, so if you want both items you can make him equip his bow so you can steal his axe. This is not recommended as he may get a critical hit as well as his skill Colossus allows him to deal more damage to units if they have a lower constitution.
Enemy Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- 1 Cat and 1 Sniper appear in the right room with the chests at the end of turn 2.
- 1 Tiger and 1 Swordmaster appear in the left room with the chests at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Thief appears in the right room with the chests at the end of turn 4. Thief leaves the battlefield if all chests in the right room have been opened.
- 1 Fighter and 1 cat appear at the bottom left at the end of turn 5.
- 2 Sages and 2 Tigers appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 9.
- Clear in 12 turns: 450 (easy), 300 (normal/hard), 150 (maniac)
- For each enemy Priest alive (18 in total, 24 in maniac): 30 (easy), 20 (normal/hard), 10 (maniac)
- Clear bonus: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard), - (maniac)
|Sothe||*||Sothe recruited and is alive||-|
Items[edit | edit source]
Reward Items[edit | edit source]
- Ashera Staff acquired if no enemy priests are killed (including the named Bishop, Tomenami). Note that the only ways are shoving and/or smiting them out of your way.
The Ashera Staff fully heals all allies and cures all status aliments. Rank:S 3/3