- Genny: Ah...
- Sonya: Oh. Hello, tiny one.
- Genny: H-hello...
- Sonya: Hey now, there's no reason to shy away. Unless I did something...
- Genny: N-no! You didn't! It's just... I don't really handle people like you very well.
- Sonya: Well, that's certainly ominous. Care to expand a little?
- Genny: ......
- Sonya: All right, then! Sorry I said anything. I'll keep my distance from now on, okay?
- Genny: N-no, I...
- Genny: Um...Sonya?
- Sonya: Huh. I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you didn't like my type.
- Genny: Yeah, about that... I wanted to apologize. It was a rude thing to say.
- Sonya: You don't have to apologize. It didn't bother me.
- Genny: Maybe not, but it bothered me. I said what I did because... you remind me of my mother.
- Sonya: Okay, NOW I'm bothered. I'm nowhere near old enough to have a kid your age!
- Genny: N-no! It's not like that! It's been years since I last saw her. My mother, I mean. Years since she left me at the priory.
- Sonya: ...Ah.
- Genny: She was beautiful, just like you. And she always wore make-up as well. So seeing you makes me think of her. I'm sorry.
- Sonya: Oh, you poor thing...
- Sonya: Hey, Genny.
- Genny: Oh! Um...hello, Sonya.
- Sonya: Still not comfortable around me?
- Genny: Not completely, no. I'm sorry.
- Sonya: It's all right. But I wanted to share something with you. I also grew up in a priory, although it was my father who abandoned me.
- Genny: Is that true?
- Sonya: Yes. And if I met a man who reminded me of him, I'd likely kick his face in. Fortunately, you don't come across those types too often. Anyway, my point is that you don't have to hold back with me. You're free to hate my guts as much as you like, because I understand.
- Genny: No! A-actually, I, um... I feel a little more comfortable after hearing what you said.
- Sonya: Oh? That was quick. Well in that case, I suppose we can be bitter together.
- Genny: Hee hee...
- Sonya: Ha ha ha.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.