Rival Domains is a type of Special Maps in Fire Emblem Heroes, where you can fight with a large army called a "Brigade".
Rival Domains is a game mode where your goal is to capture the enemy's camps, defeat your foes within 10 turns, and strive to earn high scores. You can deploy up to 20 Heroes in these battles—and you can even recruit allies from your friends to these fights.
A new map is available every week on Saturday at 7:00 AM UTC.
The following rules apply when creating Brigades:
- One ally who can use Sing or Dance can be included in a brigade.
- Duplicate Heroes are not allowed.
- Empty slots will automatically be filled with a random 5 Star ally reinforcement during Rival Brigades.
The following rules apply for Rival Domains:
- The battle won't end even if one side's forces are depleted.
- The battle will end after 10 turns have passed or one's side's fortress is destroyed.
- No EXP or SP will be earned.
- Reinforcements do not gain boosts from Legendary Effects.
Weekly (Week 1) Rival Domains Rival Domains Hero Battle
Weekly (Week 2) Rival Domains Rival Domains Hero Battle