“Ike and company break the siege of Delbray Castle and join ranks with the Crimean retainers therein. The army grows to its largest size yet, and with the addition of the retainers, truly becomes the armed force of its name. In addition, their recent heroic acts finally move the conservative Gallians to dispatch much-needed reinforcements. The long-awaited warriors of Gallia march through the treacherous Marhaut mountain range, a series of jagged peaks that spread across southern Crimea. They then slip through the gaps in the Daein forces and move toward Crimea's army. "Gallia rises." This information emboldens Ike, and he marches the army at top speed to join their new allies.”
Strange Lands is Chapter 25 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- The giant boulders will roll down the map, if one hits you it will do ten damage to that character and then keep rolling, this means it can do damage to multiple characters.
- Horseback units and Knights/Generals will have their movement cut by half on this chapter.
- The boss, Grommell, will move to attack you as soon as you come into his range.
- 1 Wyvern Lord appears at the top left at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Wyvern Lord appears at the top right at the end of turn 5.
|Bastian||*||Bastian is alive||-|
|Man||***||-||Largo (if Calill is present)|
- Clear in 7 turns: 450 (easy), 300 (normal/hard), 200 (maniac)
- Clear chapter bonus: 450 (easy), 300 (normal/hard)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.