- "The scent of the blowing wind and the warmth radiating from the earth... All here is different than Sacae. Yet all is good in its own way."
- "I fought hard against the invasion of Bern—we all did. But we lost and were scattered... I will never forget the sight of the blood that stained the earth."
- "We plains folk have good eyes. I will keep watch for you."
- "Be still and peaceful, like a flower rooted in the soil, and listen to the voice of the wind."
- "I was looking at the stars. The sky here is not that of Sacae, but still, it calms my heart."
- "I am Sue of the Kutolah. I carry with me a message. It is for you, from Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "The sound of the breeze, the warmth of the sun... Not long ago, my grandfather told me something. "Discard your ill feeling. Listen to the voices." Being beside you, I feel the world tremble. Every time that happens, I realize how small my troubles are. It is hard not to cling to hatred... What I can do is find the courage not to let it imprison me. That is my goal. The sounds of war the wind carries to me are fearful. I must do what I can to bring silence back quickly. When the fighting finally reaches its end, I hope that we can ride the plains of Sacae together." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I am Sue of the Kutolah, granddaughter of the Silver Wolf."
- "Is this how the people of your tribe greet one another?"
- "The rustling leaves... The raging river... Listen closely, and you'll hear the earth speaking to us."
- "The fate of my tribe forever haunts me. I couldn't save my people."
- "Mother Earth and Father Sky will always protect me. They are the only ones I still trust."
- "The voices of the land and the air echo all around me. They are all I need. I should listen..."
- "Never again. I won't stand to lose anyone else. My allies are all I have left."
- "I'm here."
- "You hear it too?"
- "Their voices..."
- "I can hear them... The voices of Father Sky and Mother Earth." (5-6 stats up)
- "I know battle." (3-4 stats up)
- "Bitter memories..." (1-2 stats up)
- "More will fall to my bow now—I swear on the pride of the Kutolah. Thank you." (New skill learned)
- "Carried by the wind!"
- "Father Sky..."
- "Mother Earth..."
- "Breathe in the fresh air..."
- "The wind no longer whispers..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.