- "I am Surtr. I was sent to the land of the dead and made to serve... It must be your doing."
- "What a languid breeze... The people here slumber quietly, stifled. Helpless fools, all of them."
- "Extract everything you can from the weak before you dispose of them. That is the law of Múspell."
- "My daughters are mine to control. If they outlive their usefulness, it falls to me to extinguish them."
- "Múspell's royalty has ruled for generations... But none have stoked the flames as hot as I."
- "You are the victor. Now make clear to all who bear witness to your glory—to the victor goes everything!"
- "Bow before me. I am Surtr. I am king." (Greeting from friend)
- "The strong dominate all. That is the way of it. That is my way. You defeated me. I submit to you. Do as you please. I am the flame that will burn as you desire—and burn anything that you desire to ash. I do not need to hear your reasons. The weak are slaughtered and the strong manipulated and used. Turn my flame toward any target. Burn it. Burn it all. Burn everything in the nine worlds!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I am Surtr, king of Múspell. Bow before me."
- "Those who dare touch me will be swallowed by the flames."
- "The soul I once had vanished in the flames of Múspell."
- "My daughter... My people... They’re nothing but fuel for my flame."
- "This blood in my veins... It longs for the flames to grow hotter still."
- "The flame will devour everything. My enemies. My allies. And me."
- "Meeting you...was the beginning of the end for me."
- "I am flame!"
- "All will burn."
Level Up Edit
- "I am flame itself! Even the gods will burn." (5-6 stats up)
- "Ha-hah! This is it! This is my strength!" (3-4 stats up)
- "As king, I am shamed." (1-2 stats up)
- "You have fed the flames that will burn your foes to cinders!" (New skill learned)
- “Burn till nothing remains!”
- “You dare oppose a king?!”
- “Scatter like ash!”
- “My blood boils!”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.