Tap Battle Edit
- "I don't spend a lot of time thinking about things I'm not interested in. But I am interested in taking down baddies with my magic!"
- "I'm Tailtiu! I'm a descendant of the crusader Thrud. Well...why don't we forget about that—tell me about you!"
- "Everybody here is all talk, talk, talk about the most tedious stuff in the world. I'm so bored!"
- "What's up with that weird rod? Wait... You say you can summon Heroes with it? No way!"
- "You're on patrol? That's no fun. Let me help out. We can do it together!"
- "Father, I'm sorry... Because of me, our family's lost its honor."
- "Keep it interesting, and I'll chat with you for as long as you like. Got a spare hour or two?"
- "Hey there! I'm Tailtiu. I was sent by Friend." (Greetings from friend)
- "Hey there! Do you have a minute? No matter what's going on, you're always so nice. It's one of the things I really like about you. Wait...are you blushing? You are! I never know what to expect from you! I try not to think too hard, but I do have good instincts when it comes to people. You're a good person. And when I feel this way about somebody, I do what I can to help them out. I always have a good time when I talk to you, Kiran. So you keep on helping me, and I'll keep on helping you!" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Hey! I have something I need to talk to you about."
- "Huh? Oh... It's you. Don't sneak up on me like that."
- "I don't spend a lot of time thinking about things I'm not interested in."
- "Thank you so much! I’m feeling a lot better, and it’s all thanks to you."
- "Now that I've gotten to know you, I like you a lot."
- "I'm sorry, Father..."
- "Well, I'm worried about you. So I decided to protect you."
- "All right!"
- "Hurry it up!"
- "That was great, wasn't it? I want to hear you say it!" (5-6 stats up)
- "That...was pretty good! It was, wasn't it?" (3-4 stats up)
- "Hmm. What in the world was that?" (1-2 stats up)
- "Thank you! I'm bursting with energy and ready to go!" (New skill learned)
- "Here I go!"
- "Bye-bye now!"
- "Are you kidding?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.