somebody went and copied this directly from wikipedia, without stopping to remove templates and re-correcting links that we don't have here on wikia. Can someone do something about it? --220.127.116.11 01:26, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- Eh...Alot of the game article have this problem. I best begin then.--Otherarrow 01:29, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Because of the spilt-promotion system of this game, shouldn't we make a chart with every class, so that it's easier to plot how your characters will promote.--Xepscern 18:57, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I could take a picture from the manual, which has a class branch chart. OK?--EPHRAIM IS SEXY. 02:56, April 10, 2011 (UTC)SwordOfSeals23
Good News: They announced that the The Sacred Stones along with the other 4 new titles for the Game Boy Advance Ambassador Program for the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, and should we add that to the page?
- http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/33443/gba-ambassador-games-release-date-this-friday-3ds/-- King Marth 64 (talk • other wikis • blogs) http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/DigiPen92/th_20px-Marthsprite.gif 06:33, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
As of this date, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is the one of two Fire Emblem game that allows "free battles", the other being Fire Emblem Gaiden. It is also the only Fire Emblem game that allow different options while promoting all units.
With Kakusei, shouldn't it be:
As of this date, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is the one of three Fire Emblem game that allows "free battles", the other being Fire Emblem Gaiden, and Kakusei. It is also one of the only two Fire Emblem games that allow different options while promoting all units, the other again being Kakusei.
- To be fair, I doubt that section was updated after Kakusei's announcement. Regardless, thanks! I'll implement the correction.--Otherarrow 19:33, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
Mild grammatical errorEdit
Since I am more or less a new editor, I can't seem to figure out how to change the caption for the picture with Amelia about to be promoted under the "Units" section. "Trainee" should be "Trainees". It also looks like the whole caption should be redone, if I could figure out how to do it. My apologies in advance for my incompetence.--AlexandreH1 02:51, May 31, 2012 (UTC)AlexandreH1
I've had it in my head for a long time to create a board game based off this game. Not for retail, just to play with friends. In order to do that, I need to figure out the combat system for this, like if Attack Value + Weapon Strength - Enemy defense + Die Roll = Damage. Also character stat growth when they level up. Is there someplace where someone has already figured it out and posted it so I can use it and adjust it? Or will I have to create my own for the purposes of the game?--18.104.22.168 18:43, June 8, 2013 (UTC) Willben20
- Game calculations:
- character growths:
- http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/growth.htm--L95 (talk) 22:22, June 8, 2013 (UTC)