Does any one think that there should be an individual page for each floor of the lagdou ruins, as well as one for the whole? Each floor is its own level, and seems that they could have enough for a page each.Mamkute 02:11, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Really depends on what the admins want: either one large page or a page for each floor. My two cents: As long as the Tower of Valni page(s) are done the same way, I have no issue.
--Aivass Remurias 02:23, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that Tower of Valni should be done in the same way, what ever that way may be. But to me it seems that there is much more to those places. The current page only lists what characters you can get, and that is about it.Mamkute 05:15, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, you're right. I agree with you on this. I will assist when I can. Unfortunately, most of the regular chapter pages of this and other games need quite a bit of attention as well. But the task is not outside my ability to help. Also, thank you for bringing this to my attention, as I was not specifically aware of the Valni/Lagdou page deficiencies. --Aivass Remurias 05:53, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't believe that they need that much attention, your argument is that like every chapter, they each have their own map. however they don't each have there own story, and although some get new characters where would be put the info for the new characters that are obtained through multiple run-throughs. I think its best that all the levels are on one page, although I do agree this page is currently lacking in content...
- Understood. --Aivass Remurias 17:21, September 5, 2010 (UTC)