Talys (Talis in the Japanese version), an ally of Altea, is the island kingdom where Marth was exiled to. Mostyn is its king and his daughter, Shiida, is its princess. Talys is a relatively new and small kingdom, possessing not even a proper knight squadron. Here, Marth spent 2 years in training and gathered his forces in preparation taking his kingdom back from Doluna. In Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi (and the Hard Mode of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon), this is the starting point of the game.
Notable citizens of Talys
- Mostyn - The first king of Talys.
- Shiida - Mostyn's daughter and the princess of Talys.
- Wrys - A humble curate.
- Ogma - Commander of a group of mercenaries.
- Barst - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Bord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Cord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Castor - A Hunter who is friends with Shiida.