Talys (タリス Tarisu, Talis in the Japanese version), an ally of Altea, is an island kingdom situated off Archanea's eastern coast. It is ruled by King Mostyn with his daughter, Princess Caeda. Due to its size, Talys lacks its own order of knights.
Marth spent two years in hiding here after the fall of Altea, training and preparing to take back his kingdom from Dolhr. King Mostyn gave Marth and his knights the use of the island's eastern fortress. Marth was able to repay Mostyn's generosity when the Galder Pirates attacked Talys and took the King hostage. Marth and his knight left the island after defeating the pirates, accompanied by Caeda.
Notable citizens of Talys
- Mostyn - The first king of Talys.
- Caeda - The princess of Talys who is as talented as she is charming.
- Wrys - A humble priest who despises battle, preferring to heal allies and lead a quiet life.
- Ogma - A mercenary who serves Caeda and was once a slave gladiator.
- Barst - A warrior who works for Ogma and has been a pirate and woodcutter.
- Bord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Cord - Mercenary working under Ogma.
- Castor - A Hunter who is friends with Caeda.