- ...the story of Fire Emblem Fates was partially inspired by the choice of choosing Arran or Samson in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light?
- ...Falchion appears in Kirby Super Star as a collectable treasure, but was named Sword in the international release of the game?
- ...Fire Emblem: Three Houses is the only Fire Emblem game where the entire playable cast use the same name for both the Japanese and English versions of the game?
- ...Azura was originally considered to be a part of the base roster of Fire Emblem Warriors before becoming a DLC character?
- ...the original voiced dialogue of Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE was recorded two different ways due to the story differences between the Japanese and international release of the game?
- About games in general
- About characters
- About other things
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.